• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falcon has teh style

Jorgito

Smash Rookie
He's probably the most over-the-top character in Brawl, which is why I like him. People who say he sucks aren't applying his style properly.

Anyways, the real reason I made this topic was to ask...does anyone else go for glory instead of victory? Whenever I use Falcon, I get this urge to be a hero and do goofy, situational moves that result in massive lulz. Like this gem:

I was playing a match today vs. a buddy of mine, who uses Ike. I had one stock left, he had two, but I took him out with a knee of great justice. The match went on, and I was over 100% on my last stock... but I managed to knock him far off FD with an utilt. Instead of properly edgeguarding, I waited for what I thought would be the right timing, faced towards the stage, jumped off, and performed the single most beautiful airborne 180 Falcon Punch in our circle of friends' history. Ike was toast, and everyone around us was like "WTFPWNDLOLZ!1"

I tested it out a few times after that...it's too hard to land if you try. Whenever the moment comes, it's a magical feeling...you feel it in your thumb as Falcon winks at you and whispers in your ear "show me yer moves, boi." Then everything slows down as Falcon gracefully pivots in midair, the incoming epicness slowly dawning on your opponent's face as Falcon's fist glows with the fury of a thousand fire ants, with O Fortuna playing in the background. Moments later, your opponent's cranium is obliterated by a flaming knuckle sammich, as Falcon, nipples hard, leaps back onstage and stops so he can not believe how awesome he is for the 113th time that day.

I call it the Falcon Shakalaka. But you don't have to call it that. :chuckle:

Vidda

Smash Rookie
Yeah, I feel the same, but I usually don't unless I'm playing FFA. Still fun. Also, save it for 4chan. lol

WIGI

Smash Champion
lulz. so epic. i suck with falcon so much, but hes REDICUSLY fun to play.. almost as fun as Kirby-Falcon. now THAT is an epic 180 fallllcaaaaan punch

Mann

Smash Ace
It's just getting used to the timing of jumping and predicting when your opponent is going to make his move.

roflcopter moments with Falcon is hot.

Mr.Trite

Smash Apprentice
Yea it's true you can't TRY to do something awesome like that.

When the moment calls for it, you'll ask for it, and Falcon will deliver.

YOU JUST HAVE TO BELIEVE!

Sasurai_no_Hiroshi

Smash Rookie
And that's exactly why I love to play as Captain Falcon. No matter who my opponent is, no matter how tough they are, I always try to fight with style and as a result, I tend to end my battles with epic finishes. That's the name of the game when it comes to Falcon, in my opinion. Good job Jorgito! I'm glad I'm not alone in that aspect. Let's play a game sometime! lol

Neo M.J

Smash Apprentice
Wow, thats epic, more then landing a super fart with Wario:laugh:!

Runeblade279

Smash Apprentice
I go for glorious victory. =D

And yeah, you can't really practice that stuff, I mean, you can, but you have to do it in real matches in those kinds of situations, you can't learn to do it in training mode or whatever, it just flows from Falcon's awesome.

Top Bottom