• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falcon Dive and Up-Smash OOS

???

• Total voters

Drigonaut

Smash Apprentice
I have decided that Falcon's b-reversed Up-B out of shield is a good option to cover shield pressure when an opponent lands behind you or too far in front of you to shield grab and/or are too short to N-air out of shield because of its slightly extended grab box on initial active frames. You also slide slightly when used to close some distance) Up-smash out of shield 'might' be useful situationally against small or CC heavy opponents that grab misses due to oddly placed disjoint in front/under him. (Insert fellow true falcon main tags here)

ThreeSided

Smash Ace
Falcon dive can be used OOS but should be done seldomly. If they predict it it's easy to spot dodge or even just bait, and either way they get a free punish.

I think Usmash is the same, except on some ways worse just because its range is so small.

Oasys17

Smash Apprentice
If you're arranged in such a way that, should you miss, you can ledge cancel it, I think it's actually incredibly legit

Top Bottom