• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falcon ditto

thadd_fin

Your Residential Mongolian
NNID
Thadd_fin
3DS FC
4527-8856-2512
The key of the MU is to out taunt and go for the most risky and disrespectful moves/follow ups.

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
You've got to show him your moves better than he shows his!!! HIESZ

On a serious note, you've got to tone down your agressiveness somewhat, try to predict what your opponent will do if you force him to approach. In the end, in a ditto match, it's always up to the players.

Iceweasel

Smash Ace
I always play dittos (of any character) as a game of movement. You have the same options, and therefore the same punishes. I mostly do bursts of fancy movements, trying to make my opponent follow me hoping to get a punish - Meanwhile, I'm trying to make my opponent make a movement mistake and leave himself open. These bursts are designed primarily to bait out some action. Any action at all. You want to get your opponent to relinquish any amount of stage control possible, because until that happens you're at a deadlock.

Or, in other words, "Show me ya moves!"

dandeto

Smash Apprentice
Honestly I agree with all thats been said so far. Scare the other player. and most of all follow the:

:4falcon:Postscript: The Seven Laws of Falcon :4falcon:

- Value thee justice above all else.
- Conduct thyself always in the manner of utmost manliness.
- Kill not the taunter nor the hapless novice.
- Kill not the consuming Kirby of innocence. Annihilate without mercy the Kirby who turns upon his master.
- Honour thy father, Ganondorf.
- Curse not the Captain shouldst thou lose, for the Captain is mighty and thou art feeble.
- Show thy moves at all times.

posted by: TheBlueFalcon

Seriously though, you just need to do things to throw the other player off, read, and be better than them.
The match is extremely equal, so throw them off!

Top Bottom