• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falcon Combo Video

-Big_-Blue 9

Smash Journeyman
I dont mean to be negative but are you aware that those werent
necessarily combos?
my definition of combo is landing multiple hits without letting your opponent escape
until the combo is done.

Although those were some impressivly timed knees.

Wogrim

Smash Lord
I dont mean to be negative but are you aware that those werent
necessarily combos?
my definition of combo is landing multiple hits without letting your opponent escape
until the combo is done.

Although those were some impressivly timed knees.
Don't be a troll; everyone knows that combo is a stretched term in brawl.

Nice vid, but make it longer and the credits faster. The sticked knees were awesome.

Revolutionary1804

Smash Apprentice
pretty nice. i like the mario combo that was dope and its always fun to trade stocks with a DD as he tries to sit on you :)
goo sh*t overall kinda short.

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
That song was a reason I loved the video! Good Falcon. I agree about making the credits faster. I was a little disappointed that 1/3 of the movie was credits.

Pink-eye

Smash Apprentice
what song was it, the video isnt playing anymore for some reason

edit: it worked, nice vid. and nice song, thats like the only charecter that song would fit in a video, nnice falcon

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
Yeah... but a lot of people say Brawl has no combo's :p
Brawl is actually the first of the series that really forces poeple to play it the way that it's meant to be played. Sakurai never wanted SSB to be a combo game. He envisions it as the fighting game that anyone can pick up and play. Now he's finally done it and I couldn't be happier.

kkkoala

Smash Cadet
Brawl is actually the first of the series that really forces poeple to play it the way that it's meant to be played. Sakurai never wanted SSB to be a combo game. He envisions it as the fighting game that anyone can pick up and play. Now he's finally done it and I couldn't be happier.
any1 can pick it up at play it sure, that was true about all the ssb's. but if u think (discarding mk for this) some1 whos played ssbb for a day is anywhere near as good as a pro, well, u dont think that because thats ********. so id guess ud be ********. blah. well i guess if the newb was a pro at ssbm, played for the full 24 hours of his first day, against pros, and saw some vids, he might b as good as a pro.

but the bottom line is if ur good at ssbb and ur freind goes over ur house who doesnt have the game, ur gonna be far enough above him for it not to be very fun, and i think the opposite of that was wut u was happy about.

Dairun

Smash Cadet
I approve of the amount of Falcon Punch and knee in this video.

Overall, a good video, although, I'm on the fence about the song.

Top Bottom