• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

falcon challenge

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
I dont have the equpiment to make vids, but i thought of an idea of a falcon challenge in seeing how many uairs someone can do.
go to FD wiht a lvl 1 cpu or friend and get them to pick up an invisibility cloak at an uair comboable percent. like for marth, get them to pick it up around 40% give or take. then do an uthrow then uair across teh stage, when you get to near the end of the stage try to hit them with the back part of the hitboxx of uair and start juggling them the other way. the cloak ought to keep them at teh same percent so i think u can do it for awhile. try doing it as much as you can or until cloak runs out. ive tried it and obviously its hard cuz ur target is hard to see...but now you get to practice your FALCON EYE! YES!

Is this idea the suck or anyone wanna try it out and post it?

Kroy

Smash Apprentice
Where you'd least suspect. That's right you know.
Since the tourney scene's dying down maybe you'll some bored people willing to do this. I personally would, but I don't have my recording equipment. I don' t thinks its a bad idea, but it is entirely pointless at the end of the day. Of course playing smash is pointless, unless you get paid to most folk, but hey I don't ever let what people say get in the way of frivilous means of entertainment.

The forseeable problem is whether or not you can spur enough people to do this to where it takes on its own life.

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
Yeah...I know, but if people out there were willing to synchronize things on adventure mode AR, then i wouldn't be surprised if someone would try this out. i was just throwing this out there, really nothing serious...honestly.

Top Bottom