• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco....

GetSmashedWithTheBros

Smash Apprentice
I thought Falco sucked in brawl too, until I found out he's a snake counter and can kill pretty easily at 40%. He's actually SUPER dumb.

Does anyone under the age of 25 actually use the word "super" anymore? When describing anything? And just because you use Sakurai's adopted children when you play Smash doesn't mean you can bash Nintendo's real boys.

sucks in brawl.

That is all.

classy guy right here... Falco can run it. He's got possibly one of the most interesting fighting dynamics in the game. Either you suck and can't figure out how to use him, or you play people who suck and can't figure out how to use him.

ellelaby's younger brother

Smash Apprentice
I'm not the one cursing at people and tossing my opinions at them whilst saying they are nerds with no life, now am I?

Here you are again, insulting my intelligence this time? Care for a game of chess, sir?

Phantasm = super strong guise.
It's easy to punish the phantasm if you aren't bad at the game. Any good player with a grasp on brawl can dodge and punish the attack.

Thank you for agreeing with me.

He is in ssb64. Come on, haven't you guys played? Seriously...

Can you prove falco can think? Can you prove anything other than human can process thought? I don't think so. Please do not continue further, as you have lost.

If I am such an eyesore why do you reply to this thread?

Wtf is this "sir" s***? You speak like your in the 1500s or something.

Go back to the middle ages chess boy.

Top Bottom