• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco vs Wolf and Falco vs Metaknight help needed

Suntan Luigi

Smash Lord
I need help against these two.

Wolf: I know you have to space extremely well since Wolf's F-smash has such a long reach. I played in a tournament and was knocked out of the losers bracket by a Wolf. They were close matches but I still need help. I totally forgot about the CG to dair combo. Does that work against Wolf? Will it kill him if I did it next to the edge at 45%ish?

Metaknight: I got knocked out of the winners bracket by a Metaknight. I got completely *****. Spacing is difficult since MK has decent speed. His aerials out-prioritize mine. His tornado and drill attacks are unpunishable. Can MK be chaingrabbed? Up to what %? Help?

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Hey, I've had a lot of experience against Wolf. In order to do well, abuse your chaingrab like crazy, can chain up to 40%, then forward smash, thats 55% free damage

His recovery is also not great, it can be easily gimped by Falcos lasers, shoot him as he is recovering, then edge-hog, by the time he reaches the edge, you will still remain in your invincibility frames .

Metaknight is a great problem for any Falco, you best bet here is to laser spam, keep him at distance with Falco's reflector, dash attack into up smash... just try and play smart and don't fall into his games, it will be a hard fight, but its not impossible.

Top Bottom