• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

****Falco vs. Marth & Ditto Video****

captainlukey

Smash Ace
not half bad..... you missed your l cancels a few times and shonky wavedashing.... but yeah good falco all up.... wouldnt call it great... but not bad

invertigo

Smash Journeyman
are you any chance the falco i ditto'd at UCLA? we had the big TV to ourselves and the fox guy and i rocked you guys :p. if you arent, then nm haha.

youre the guy that posts on the socal forum alot arent you. you wont get into power rankings with those skills ;)

invertigo

Smash Journeyman
haha i was just kidding. i remember when you first posted on the rankings thread and you were saying how you wanted to be on it. i dont post there but im friends with some of the guys so i read it once in awhile.

anyway its hard to tell because i thought you were alot better than the marth. tell the marth to work on his grabs.

for you, i dont know if you just messed up but on one of the early stocks you firebirded straight into him. you shouldnt do that. in that situation i wouldve tried to sweet spot or use phantasm instead. you have pretty good tech skill. it was good how you kept putting pressure on marth, he was kinda overwhelmed by your speed. but there were alot of openings in your game that the marth didnt capitalize on because he was slower than you.

6th Sense

Smash Lord
thats how everybody remembers my name 0_0 "That one guy that spammed the Power Rankings!" argh.... that was soooooooo long ago

But as for the match I can't really pick falco back up because I've trained with so many other char.s He's still my main but I cant really use him as well as I used to.

invertigo

Smash Journeyman
thats how everybody remembers my name 0_0 "That one guy that spammed the Power Rankings!" argh.... that was soooooooo long ago

But as for the match I can't really pick falco back up because I've trained with so many other char.s He's still my main but I cant really use him as well as I used to.
i say stick with falco and just learn a few others for counter picks. seems to be what forward does and hes awesome sauce

invertigo

Smash Journeyman
haha that is exactly what i was referring to. forward's awesome fox. i love the forward wobbles videos. nice sheik too of course

Top Bottom