• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco top tier?

Krayn

Smash Apprentice
Im just wondering how many of you truly think falco is worthy of a top tier slot. I played him a good amount, but hes not my main so i dont really know. But also how does he compare to other "top" tier chars such as mk, snake, marth, and maybe a few "high" tiers also.

Blad01

Smash Lord
Yes, i seriously think that he will be a Top Tier character, as the 3th or 4th better character in the game.

The only problem i can see about him is his lightness and his verticla recovery. Apart from that, he has much more potential and a bigger lurning curve than MK/G&W (and Snake).

TheKneeOfJustice

Smash Lord
People need to f****** stop with these worthless trash topics. They are only opinion, never accomplish a darn thing, and we already have like ten of them. How about people look a little harder before making another worthless post.

wasabicheese

Smash Journeyman
People need to f****** stop with these worthless trash topics. They are only opinion, never accomplish a darn thing, and we already have like ten of them. How about people look a little harder before making another worthless post.
agreed. asking our oppinions does not help us improve our falco game at all.

bowz

Smash Journeyman
I don't think this is a pointless topic.

I think top tier will consist of two characters, snake and metaknight, so no, I don't think Falco will be top tier. I do believe he will be high tier however, with wario, marth, and possibly ROB.

iDizZzY

Smash Journeyman
i agree with knee. this thread doesnt really help anything. but while its here why not contribute instead of flame??

as of now, no, i dont think falco will be top tier, but in the later months, as falcos metagame develops even more, he may take the high, if not top, slot. it all depends on the playstyle tho. people just have to find something that works against certain characters. dont forget, we are falcos. we have wavedashing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xuey-I9EfcA

ya, its here

TheKneeOfJustice

Smash Lord
The point is, we already have threads like this. No one, especially newer posters, don't think hey, someone might have already had the same thought as me and will have made a topic about it. No one searches at all; so instead we gets tons of redundant, and in this case completely useless topics about the some pointless minutia.

Tengosku

Smash Cadet
falco's too light imo even with cdi'ing, but he will climb the tiers the more we break him

oops, i contributed, oh well

spare-jello

Smash Cadet
I agree that G&W, MK, and Snake will be above him, but it's a real tossup for the 4th spot. With his vertical recovery compared to that of, say, ROB, I can honestly see him taking 5th... which, I also think, should be considered top.

iDizZzY

Smash Journeyman
............................................______ __
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,
.........................,/...............................................”:,
.....................,?........................... ...........................,
.................../.................................................. .........,}
................./.................................................. ....,:`^`..}
.............../.................................................. .,:”........./
..............?.....__............................ .............:`.........../
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`..... ..._/
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
...,,,___.`~,......“~.,....................`..... }............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
............/.`~,......`-...................................../
.............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__
,,_..........}.>-._...................................|........... ...`=~-,
.....`=~-,__......`,.................................
...................`=~-,,.,...............................
................................`:,,.............. .............`..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_........ ..._,-%.......`

at this thread.
i seriosuly searched the falco forum and found about four topics on this

bobwaffles

Smash Apprentice
You guys really need to stop taking these so seriously. You don't have to pay attention to this topic if you don't want to.

Top Bottom