• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FALCO Short Hop DOUBLE Laser

Anklez15

Smash Apprentice
I was watching a bunch of falco videos and i realized that he can now SHDL which seems ridiculously unfair being that he can stunt his opponents twice which could lead to insane combos. what is ur take on falcos ability to SHDL. i personally think that this has to boost him up way high on the tier list which has not been made yet.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
It's all good and dandy until you consider the games physics don't let lasers work as well with the exception of that locking bull****

gabeheadman

Smash Rookie
Yeah, but that just means people cant jump over the second one if they are close enough together. First one hits you if you are in the air, second one hits you if you are on the ground. More coverage seems pretty burly to me.

W.Jr

Smash Lord
the video i watch showed the falco shot 3 laser. Two at the top and one at the bottom and it was a short hop. I think he did it once in the video, i'll post it later.

Meneks

Smash Lord
Heh if only the game was much faster it wouldve made falco a machine....But it isnt although it still looks cool.

Anklez15

Smash Apprentice
the video i watch showed the falco shot 3 laser. Two at the top and one at the bottom and it was a short hop. I think he did it once in the video, i'll post it later.
yes could you please post it because i saw that Fox could Short Hop Triple Laser but i need to see if falco could

Jem.

Smash Master
SHDL is hard enough. You have to fastfall it right or both laser go above their heads. And now that characters can crawl, makes it even harder, imagine jiggly crouching, but moving.

Top Bottom