• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco Online Play Help

DR809

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3754-7546-8239
So Im an okay falco I can perform several AT but thats only offline. When I get online I have trouble doing half the combos and AT's offline for the acception of boost smash.

So lets say I try to do a shdl it'll end up way wrong and I'll end up getting punished. Or I'll end up sding with phantasm trying to do something different.

We can agree that lag ruins online gaming and can screw up Falco's combos. So pleassssseeeee help me get over lag.

DR809

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3754-7546-8239
Its more for gamebattles and I live far from my friends that play brawl so I have to play them offline. But thank this does help alot

Dyxnar14

Smash Apprentice
Odd thing is I can preform ATs with Falco and my other Mains simply. It might just be lag. If you have a chance play offline or online with no lag

Yeniths

East Midlands!
I love how people keep throwing around ATs, >_> seriously what are you referring to, dash attack to upsmash cancel?

SpeedAcE

Smash Journeyman
Dash attack -> Upsmash, silent lasers, instant aerial phantasm, etc. Obviously those are what he's referring to.

I also find those things hard to do online. Things like silent laser -> grab are almost impossible. It really does ruin your offline experience too. The best thing to do is play differently online and offline. Change your style and habits accordingly.

DR809

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3754-7546-8239
Thanks for the help. I guess its might just be my router but I just bought this one so I might by a usb cable to connect it to my wii for smother online play =p.

Top Bottom