• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

falco, not worth crap in brawl...?

captainlukey

Smash Ace
you guys tell me,
the way i see it is that if he doesnt have any adv tech, and still gets ko,d at ridiculously low percents, then wats the ****in point...
please discuss, help convince me that my main (of so long ago) is still worth the stage he stands on...
oh and also what adv techs have been discovered for him (anything at all), i cant seem to find stickies....
maybe im slow...
any wayzez peace my brothers of the smash variety

Jem.

Smash Master
Umm, is this your first time playing Brawl or something? You're a little late. Falco, IF there was a tier list, is probably in the lower part of high tier. He has the downthrow chainthrow that you can finish with dair, and then another dair or bair or edgeguard to kill them. His phantasm is a lot better than Melee's, firebird still blows as a recovery, but you gotta use it sometimes so you aren't so predicatable. Go look at the other threads though.. Since you seem new to brawl x_x

RickettsZ22

Smash Cadet
Take a little time to brawl with him and it will become clear that he is not useless

Muad'Dib

Smash Rookie
SHDL with stun.Not that advanced, but it keeps him competitive. Shine for spacing. Throw combos. Great aerials, good smashes. Doesn't lose faith in Falco! Unlike my other Melee main, Falcon. I've lost all hope for him.

Repulse X

Smash Apprentice
you guys tell me,
the way i see it is that if he doesnt have any adv tech, and still gets ko,d at ridiculously low percents, then wats the ****in point...
please discuss, help convince me that my main (of so long ago) is still worth the stage he stands on...
oh and also what adv techs have been discovered for him (anything at all), i cant seem to find stickies....
maybe im slow...
falco with no ATs? are you serious?

chaingrab
chaingrab -> dair spike
dair grab pillar
gatling (dash attack into instant upsmash)
the sliding upsmash...
SHL -> any attack you want during the stun

and if youre getting ko'd at ridiculously low percents then maybe you should try not getting hit so much -_-

FreakingMethodiC

Smash Journeyman
falco with no ATs? are you serious?

chaingrab
chaingrab -> dair spike
dair grab pillar
gatling (dash attack into instant upsmash)
the sliding upsmash...
SHL -> any attack you want during the stun

and if youre getting ko'd at ridiculously low percents then maybe you should try not getting hit so much -_-
Chaingrab is not an AT, neither is CG> D-air... or Dair grab pillar >.> OR shl. NOthing Advance there.

Gatling and slide + U Smash are advance however.

~only problem i have with Falco is his killing power. D air isnt always a practical kill when Grab > Dair dont work at high percents.

Side smash and U-Smash don't kill early on either. Some times it can be hard depending on the DI'ing skill of ur opponent.

Exousia

Smash Journeyman
you guys tell me,
maybe im slow...
1) Please format your post so we can all easily read it.

2)If you dont actually TRY to figure some of this **** out yourself first, we wont try to help you based on your very inaccurate observations.

3) Watch Bombsoldier NAO! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8FSTUrp98o

4) Watch Sethlon NAO! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpZK80maBMY

5) That should be enough to convince you.

khoasgotrice

Smash Cadet
meh, let him have his opinion. if he doesnt want to play falco, then dont. simple as that
no need to convince

Top Bottom