• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco MU needing some help

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790

first off this dude is annoying as crap cg cg cg annoying. but i need help on what i should do should i camp or go in. i know i have to make sure not to put a c4 down until im out of cg rang and constanly throw nades but dont know how to do it in a certain way(confusing hope u get what i mean) the short illusion's is annoying but once u can read them there not a problem. any tips ppl

6Mizu

Smash Champion
Somewhere in the SubspaceEmissary(NC, Morrisville)
i have and i went to the snake mu tread but it doesnt have anything for him :(
Well, that's because we have discussed it yet.
If something you ask doesn't get answered in the Q&A re-post it til' someone does. And if no one answers still, than maybe it's okay to make a new thread; or you can suggest that Falco should be the next MU we discuss.

Underload

Lazy
i have and i went to the snake mu tread but it doesnt have anything for him :(
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=272199

This was the next matchup anyway, I just wanted to post it now for the delicious irony :)

Just so everyone's aware, these threads I make aren't just 'post your thoughts' threads; they're like mini Q&As for each character. People always posts A's, but I haven't seen too many Q's yet.

So, yeah, monkeyx4, it's no sweat that you posted this thread, just remember to post your questions in the main Snake matchup thread / the appropriate 'Snake vs. opposing character' discussion thread next time. Thanks. :bee:

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=272199

This was the next matchup anyway, I just wanted to post it now for the delicious irony :)

Just so everyone's aware, these threads I make aren't just 'post your thoughts' threads; they're like mini Q&As for each character. People always posts A's, but I haven't seen too many Q's yet.

So, yeah, monkeyx4, it's no sweat that you posted this thread, just remember to post your questions in the main Snake matchup thread / the appropriate 'Snake vs. opposing character' discussion thread next time. Thanks. :bee:
thx man :) i havin't been on the snake tread for a long time like a year ago and everything have changed regarding his mu probably b/c of the metagame have improved. i used to 2 main snake and 1 main fox but i couldn't do anything with him as much as i wanted so im maining snake as primary. i have been to offline tourneys last tourney i went to i came in 9 out of 34 ppl(sadly got beat by d3 :( ) next time ima get him. im glad to be back

Top Bottom