• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco Is On Crack

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingOfPlasma

Smash Rookie
NNID
KingOfPlasma
I was doing a routine 4 stock and 8:00 set of fights against Lv 9 Random, and Falco happened to be my opponent. Being Roy, I wasn't exactly prepared for what was about to go down. B↓B↓B↓B↓B↓B↓B↓B↓B↓ all in 3 seconds, then a dozen short-jumps with lasers being shot. Another B↓B↓B↓B↓B↓B↓B↓B↓ in 3 seconds. It was about then that I actually started trying to fight after being dazed by the sheer speed of Falco. Soon enough, I realized that Falco had extremely minimal stun from my attacks, and every time I hit him (at low percents), he'd immediately kick me in the face and follow up by jumping in the air and once again, B↓B↓B↓B↓B↓B↓. After boasting with his rapid reflector thing, he just jumped off and committed a foul self-destruct. This happened for every one of his deaths, I feel bad that I didn't get to kill him with the Binding Blade!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom