• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco is cheap

Aether_Lord

Smash Apprentice
Why can falco friggen chain grab ike.... i mean come on grab down throw grab again copy and paste.... since the grab sends him in an arc you can chaingrab heavy people does anyone know how to get out of it?

Aether_Lord

Smash Apprentice
stop sucking and you will stop losing
first off i did not say i lose O_o second its annoying v_v and third funny joke test it out yourself it could just be me with my bad DIing idk but come on man I do hope you're joking that you aren't acting like an a**hole no offense. Plus how can i if the game just came out <_< can i get someone nice here please

Timat the Slayer

Smash Journeyman
Well, I haven't gone against a falco that CG'd yet. Have you tried DIing up and away every once and awhile to maybe throw off his timing?

Does the throw send you high enough that if you DI up you could land on a platform? I'm just throwing stuff out there, as I haven't been hit by it yet.

Maybe DI down so you can tech it faster? If nothing else DI to the edge ASAP so he can't get much percent on you.

Hopefully this helps, I haven't tried it myself so, tell me how it works.

Aether_Lord

Smash Apprentice
Yeah im DIing nothing the falco boards are even talking about it too >_>

Renth

Smash Hero
Wow, that is pretty gay. I know that Pika can do it to Link and a few others as well, but it stops after a certain percent.

Edit: Whoops, this is Timat on Renth's account, Forgot to log him out.

Top Bottom