• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco Information Question

neji49

Smash Cadet
In melee I wasn't very good. When I asked for help, all people said was, practice,practice... you know the rest. After alot of pointless practicing I learned it'll get you nowhere, UNLESS you have a basis on what to practice. This is why I'm asking if somebody has or can make a list of all of Falco's combo's, advanced techniques(laser lokc, chaingrab), and setups. Thank you.

Fluke

Smash Journeyman
People are doing this as you speak. The game is still new, proper cookie cutter combos aren't developed yet.

Lyoncet

Smash Apprentice
As a Falco seconder, I can give you all of two useful pieces of information.

Reflector is a nice combo-finisher (and can be used to dash-cancel).

Nair is fun.

LANDMASTER!

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Falco can rack up damage with his standard attacks. Plus, his smash attacks are still at the top of their game. Reflector is more offensive than defensive though.

SgtWikez

Smash Journeyman
I would recommend reading almightpancake's guide "Piece o' Cake! A Guide to Falco" many times and first learning the basics from there until comprehensive combo guides are finished.

Popertop

Smash Champion
Something you can always work on and improve is spacing and mindgames, which you will only learn properly by playing other human opponents.
It also helps to be creative.

Top Bottom