• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(Falco)Edgehogging

Oskurito

Smash Lord
Cool but I think this will be the most cool way to edgehog someone:

Run>shine>turn around>wavedash backwards>turn around and hold down quickly to drop off the stage>shine>turn around> Jump cancel into Fire Bird > grab the edge and edgehog properly

tshahi10

Smash Ace
i actually do it a different way.
run up and jump into a reverse shl near the edge so that falco slides of and grabs the ledge. tricky, but easy to get the timing after a while

invertigo

Smash Journeyman
I think the best is sh and use laser to opposite side,letting some space from the ledge, so ull fall and automaticaly slide to the edge

what ways o.o?
i actually said that about 2 pages back and said it was the fastest way fyo.

Oskurito

Smash Lord
i actually do it a different way.
run up and jump into a reverse shl near the edge so that falco slides of and grabs the ledge. tricky, but easy to get the timing after a while
That's pretty easy. I think turn around waveshines are more sexy for edgehoging

Abulize

Smash Journeyman
Running off and illusioning back shouldn't be one of your methods. If you miss the ledge or they sweetspot it before you you're dead. It's just not reliable. I like the shine>turnaround>wd>edgehog. I did it to my friend plenty of times and taunted when he died.

The rshl is also nice just you need to make sure your momentum lets you grab the edge. If not you can wd. Shiz likes to full hop>rshl.. atleast from what I've seen. I think because you can still DI if you're short from grabbing the ledge.

I suppose the fastest way from across the stage would be to sh across then shine>turnaround>wd. Don't take my word for it cause I haven't counted the frames. Maybe someone else can confirm which is the fastest.

Top Bottom