• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco Dittos

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
My advice is never get stuck below a ledge. Unless you are at a perfect distance from the platform, you can easily get Dair'd and that would cost you a stock.

BTmoney

a l l b e c o m e $
1. get laser control (i.e. make sure you have it, if you can't get it figure out how to. use platforms, jump SH over lasers, shoot them back, be annoying with the reflector even)
2. grabbing makes your offense WAY harder to deal with even if you don't get great grab followups
3. don't spam stuff on shield
4. spam shine OOS
5. combo/gimp ez

not always approaching is also good

Last edited:

Berble

Smash Apprentice
Make sure you mix up your pressure. A common thing I see newer Falcos doing is just dair shining a shield in the same pattern for all their pressure. Don't be obvious with your pressure or you'll get shined oos easily. Shine - fade back aerial, multishines, shinegrab etc. are good mix ups

MALVM MALVM

Smash Apprentice
Some people are good at pressure but are bad with lasers, and vice versa. Some people are good with short combos and some go for longer ones. It's all about feeling out what parts of Falco your opponent exploits most and not playing into that while still trying to play to your strengths.

Top Bottom