• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco Ditto shield poke thing

GenNyan

Smash Ace
I think if they angled their shield down they might be safe but that would be strange to do in that situation, nonetheless a good find!
Yeah, many people will angle their shield to either side to prep a shield drop, leaving them even more exposed on one side. Seems like crossing them up in that position would be pretty risky though, given how fast shield drops are.

FE_Hector

Smash Lord
And this is why I prefer to shield drop without using the method that requires shield angling beforehand.

Klemes

Smash Journeyman
And this is why I prefer to shield drop without using the method that requires shield angling beforehand.
Same goes for me !

Plus by shield dropping the "hard way", I'm fine doing it with any controller, so no dependence over a one perfectly calibrated analog stick.

FE_Hector

Smash Lord
Ah, that makes sense. I'm unfortunately not too proficient with my shield drops yet, but by the same token I also haven't put horribly much work into the tech.

Top Bottom