• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco D throw Combo

Dustero

Smash Journeyman
I'm not sure if this has been posted yet.

Anyways, yesterday I learned a new combo for Falco that does 32% damage. It involves using the D throw, then chase and use a dash attack. As SOON as the dash attack hits, use an up smash. The up smash will come out instantly and hit your opponent. You might be able to DI after the down throw, but if you take the down throw out and use DA to US, it's not DI able at low percentages. I think can do it between 0-50 maybe 60, I haven't really down much reasearch.

If anybody wants me to, I'll find out between what percentages you can do it each character.

EnTragic

Smash Cadet
Yea I have done this combo.. Fairly often.. I usually Do a dthrow into a Dair if they are at higher percentages..
It works good..

Drakuaza

Smash Apprentice
the one i do is down throw, chase, down throw , i keep this until they reach 50% and after the down throw i just shine them to get them away from me to strike em with any attack or grab them one more time.

Dustero

Smash Journeyman
DA to US means Dash Attack to Upsmash.

Anyways this combo is pretty useful, but it is tough to pull off online due to lag.

Anyways I also chaingrab when I have the chance to.

spiegel

Smash Rookie
I usually follow d throw with a shfa which does 20ish %, i'll have to try the dash + US next time

ThreeX

Smash Lord
sounds good ;o i wanna try that dthrow-->fthrow-->laser lock.. see if that's possible, but what ir eally like.. i did it on my friend acouple times, dthrow CG until your at the edge of the stage, then shined him as he was doing his double jump, making him lose it, then spike <3 did it to my friend like 3 times, pretty beast.. lmfao

DavieBoy

Smash Apprentice
I did this one last night I doubt it is a true combo but it worked well at the time. Was fighting a Ganon player stage was FD. SHDL -> D-throw (chained it until 45%) I got him all the way to the edge did another D-throw that sent him off than SH to Down Air for the spike. I think D-throw to Spike could work well against larger guys, I think it can be air dodged or DIed though. If any one wants to mess with this please do Ill be interested to see if it really works.

pears100

Smash Rookie
are you guys doing the Dash to Usmash with a gamecube controller or wii remote, i cant seem to get it with the wii remote

Drakuaza

Smash Apprentice
for me, GC, i made a video that shows how to do a chaingrab using downthrow, you can check it in this thread HERE

pears100

Smash Rookie
oh yea i check your vid out already it was pretty good, i liked the edge stuff you had in there and the Dthrow chain was nice also. But anyway, has anyone done the Dash attack to Usmash attack on a wii remote?

Top Bottom