• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco Combo's (That work!) Sticky if possible.

Pinky21

Smash Rookie
Since I'm new and I got no clue where to post this I just wanted to tell y'all that Falco has this pimp combo, almost as good as bread.

Grab DThrow -> DThrow -> Dash attack cancel into up-smash, u-tilt, up-smash. Roughly about 50-60% damage easy.

Imma try to fix this up a bit and actually make a combo guide for Falco. I'm still figuring more out as this is being typed out =P

null55

Smash Master
Wait until you have a couple more posts before you make a "combo guide", and we do already have a big list of "true combos" (i.e. combos defined by the consecutive hits counter in training mode).

As for this, well I think after the gatling combo, you're about done. I can't see after a chaingrab and a gatling combo, you can u-tilt and then u-smash again. This is not Melee after all, and "real" combos that actually have consecutive connections, only last like 2-3 actual hits max. Of course, excluding chain grabs.

Captainbrawl

Smash Apprentice
Wait until you have a couple more posts before you make a "combo guide", and we do already have a big list of "true combos" (i.e. combos defined by the consecutive hits counter in training mode).

As for this, well I think after the gatling combo, you're about done. I can't see after a chaingrab and a gatling combo, you can u-tilt and then u-smash again. This is not Melee after all, and "real" combos that actually have consecutive connections, only last like 2-3 actual hits max. Of course, excluding chain grabs.

I always.
Grab/D-throw 3 times.
Dash attack into UP-smash
U-tilt into UP-air.

null55

Smash Master
Yeah, I've done the same thing Pinky mentioned, and things similar to what you say you always do.

However, it's just because my opponent is stupid and doesn't know how to get out of it... Which is why I can't really consider it a combo, or see it working consistently.

Pinky21

Smash Rookie
Ahh I see. Ok.

Though yeah I was reading around these forums some tourney around North Miami on August 9th, first tourney I would ever go to, and I wanna go to it with no mercy, aka: CG's, laser-spamming, Laser-Locking (You would be surprised how often I get to do this to people)

What I like about Falco is (if you haven't noticed) his offensive game is very defensive and vice versa.

TheKneeOfJustice

Smash Lord
That first combo does not work at all. There are very few true combos. I personally use falling nair, hitting with all but the last hit, into a follow-up. As far as I am aware, it is almost impossible to escape. I usually follow it up into a u-tilt to kill at higher percentages.

null55

Smash Master
Yeah, BEES is exactly right.

And KneeOfJustice, I'm almost sure that's a true combo. I use it a lot. However, I can't help thinking that I've had a lvl cpu shield the u-tilt one time when I was in training mode.

Pinky, your combo will definitely not work on someone who knows the slightest thing about moving the joystick sideways, like I said before, but a combo of three d-throws into a gatling should be exactly 50% anyway...

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
If your opponent knows how to DI, the uptilt is impossible after the upsmash.

Binx

Smash Master
That "combo" wont work on many characters and won't work on any past a certain percent or as NJz said after the upsmash. Also don't ask for stickies, if its good enough to be stickied it will be.

Top Bottom