• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco Combo Vid - You got Shiz'd On

TheKneeOfJustice

Smash Lord
First in! Excellent work.

I love your used of the Shine-Bair Combo. I've got to get that one down. And in the beginning when you did the JC'ed shines on the rising pillar, the video quite literally blew a shizzy load of awsome on my computer.

shanus

Smash Hero
that was insane.. that many consectutive JC'ed shines was NUTS

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Lol thanks guys, yeah, the JC'ed shines, those things help when your trying to break someones shield or when they're trying to shield grab lol.

ti83pop

Smash Journeyman
Wow, I hope some of that vid rubbed off on me xo. Congrats man, you earn my respect...not that that means much XD. *walks off to change his avi finally*

M3RC

Smash Apprentice
Dude, Shiz. Im gonna drive down to Florida sometime this summer and train exclusively with you. Ill live in your basement hahaha.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
LOL, yeah M3RC, it would be cool to play you. Just let me know when your in Florida to know if your close enough for me to smash with you. But if your not that close, I can probably get you to smash with some other smashers, so things should be good :).

M3RC

Smash Apprentice
That would be awesome. I need to start playing ChuDat up in Fairfax or wherever the hell he is. I think Azen is up there too, isnt he?

Smash Journeyman
its like shiz's falco gets better and better dude i really want a go at that falco, lol.
i didnt know you were in florida i'll be out there next month hpoefully to see some one
so i might can come through and get some falco dittos in and fox dittos.

terr13

Smash Journeyman
WHY YOU PUSH BUTTONS SO FAST!?! Very nice combo video...I'm just wondering how often you died from all those off stage Dairs. Don't tell this to anyone, but Shiz>Forward (Combo Videos at least.)

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Well, a little. I only find the Dtilt useful when your killing people at higher damages...

But it could be used in a combo though, I just choose not to use that move that much....

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
I'm not into the music so much, but otherwise some very nice stuff. You make very good use of platforms, something alot of people I know think of them is more of a hindrance than a asset(marth players excepting).

And you can use the dtilt in combos, it's just got too much lag before and after to be very useful. There's only a few times when it's a good option.

w00t, 2000 posts!

hang on, i thought the Smash Master title was for 2000 posts? Oh well.

Smash Journeyman
Well, a little. I only find the Dtilt useful when your killing people at higher damages...

But it could be used in a combo though, I just choose not to use that move that much....

i like the dtilt but i use it only when killing at high damage also i really dont see much use for it to be honest.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
It all depends on your style. Like I usually throw down to downsmash against a fox, someone else who plays different would down throw to dtilt, or shine, whatever.

TheKneeOfJustice

Smash Lord
I actually employ the down tilt a fair amount against floatier characters. Wavedash -> Downtilt is a semi-decent approach to get people at mid percents into the air for further comboing.

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
dtilt is great against floaties.

edit: @Shiz- hah, so many people say the same thing about your vids: "sick vids, didn't really like the music though."

ApolloX54

Smash Apprentice
Ok I got a question.

It seems that you SD a lot when killing someone and you have extra lives. Is that true? Cause I was watching and was like does he survive these Dairs from the edge.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Lol, it friendlies I don't care. I do Suicide kills allllllllll the time. So yeah I die from those, but I usually do that when I'm a stock up or so.

ApolloX54

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I do that to but it was wierd. Kinda threw me for a loop.

But yeah great combo vid, I've never seen people die so quick...

Zink

Smash Champion
I love suicide kills. As long as you're still up it doesn't matter, it's like a trade.
how come you didn't use dthrow->ftilt? It sends them behind you at an odd angle. it's rather suprising.

Top Bottom