• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco can chainthrow... spread the word..

Status
Not open for further replies.

captainlukey

Smash Ace
hey guys just thought you mite be interested to know that i discovered an interesting trick against pichu yesterday...
just grab the little fella dthrow and at the point where you can shine after wards grab again and repeat....
im not sure how DI goes as i was doing it with a level 1 pichu but give it a go you can chainthrow the little pr**k from 0% to death hahahaha
please reply im so lonely

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
its a CPU, anyone can CG a CPU. people who don't suck can tech out of it lol.

the only 'chainthrow' falco has that i know of is aainst bowswer iwth fthrows, other wise he can't CG anyone.

but he has shine combos :)

captainlukey

Smash Ace
falcos chaingrab is fast as...
how many people do you know who can get out of falcos dthrow shine?
none
well thats how many people can get out of this one....
with only pichu as far as i know... ill check tonight

gongbomb

Smash Cadet
Heh, silly. Tech rolls, as GamerGuitarist has pointed out, can easly get you out of this. Get a friend who can tech and you'll know that the only you could possibly chain grab someone like this is a complete noob.

captainlukey

Smash Ace
god dam it...
im sick of getting grilled over something that i KNOW is rite.....
check it out for gods sakes....
and when you learn the truth come back here and apologise......
every one of you poo heads

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
how about if you're anywhere near AZ we can MM and you can try and chain grab me and find out who the n00b is :-D

PS this post is not intended to start a fight with anyone.

captainlukey

Smash Ace
look im not trying to starts fights...
but go to your gamecube sit down select falco and pichu....
and F*****G try it out....
god its not that dam hard is it....
ill be expecting apologies
captainlurkey out\
yes thats rite lurkey

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
ok, i'll go to my Wii right now and try it out. I'll dthrow pichu with my feet using falco, and try and tech out of it.

oh wow, pichu techrolled out :)

sorry dude.

captainlukey

Smash Ace
very funny.....
but why wont anyone believe me...
it works including DI....
what are you guys afraid of learning something new...
and as far as im concerned if someone doesnt listen to the truth then they are a noob
and seeing as though none of you have listened then you are all noobs...
if not then prove me wrong...
i bet you cant

darkatma

Smash Hero
captainlurkey

maybe you mean when you dthrow pichu, he is still in a standing postition and can't tech?
as for dthrow shine, every single character can get out of a dthrow shine. It follows that ever character can get out of a dthrow "chain throw", especially because grab animation is far slower than shine animation startup.

So sorry dude, you aren't right, i know what you mean though. Try the same thing vs fox. You achieve a pseudo chain throw dthrow vs fox because fox goes back to standup position after a dthrow.

edit: yea ThatGuy said it, that's how fox escapes. Pichu escapes similarly since even jab animation is faster than grab animation

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
dude, captainlukey, i swear i tested it. pichu can techroll out. it doesn't work.

PS atma, that zelda video is goooood. sometimes i forget zelda is in the game cause no one really uses her lol XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom