• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco Archive Project

Basically everyone can just ignore this thread for now.

I have noticed that many intelligent posts have been made in the past, and I am attempting to shift through all of the old threads and posts to see if anything is worth using even by today's standards.

Right now my first search will be looking directly at threads to see if any posts have potiential, mark those threads here. After that is done, I'll reshift through the threads I marked and try to isolate the posts from the rest of the junk.

I have a feeling this is going to take forever and might not be worth it, but you never know. So hopefully no one will lock this thread while I am working on this because I am using this thread as an easy way to mark those threads and posts.

Top Bottom