• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco and Wolf FS

Litrid

Smash Rookie
EDIT: I think all three star fox characters having the same FS is pretty dumb. Fox having the landmaster is acceptable, but with falco and Wolf its stupid. heres my idea for Falco's and Wolf's FS.

Falco:

Falco gets into his arwing and starts flying around shooting at oppenents and finishes his FS with a bomb that makes the whole screen white and inflicts 50% damage on all oppenents.

Wolf: Wolf gets into his Wolfen and starts flying around and shooting at oppenents plus the entire Star Wolf team asssists wolf and also shoots at oppenents.

plz give your input if you agree.

Ichida

Smash Ace
I think all three star fox characters having the same FS is pretty dumb. Fox having the landmaster is acceptable, but with falco and Wolf its stupid. heres my idea for Falco's and Wolf's FS.

Falco:

Falco gets into his arwing and starts firing his lasers at oppenents and finishes it off with a bomb that makes the whole screen white and inflicts 50% damage on all oppenents.

Wolf: Wolf gets into his Arwing and fires at oppenents plus the entire Star Wolf team asssists wolf.

plz give your input if you agree.
Sorry to say, aibou, but this topic died a while ago. There are slight differences in their Landmasters, like Wolf's being stronger, etc. We don't like it, but their Final Smashes aren't exactly going to be a key role in competition.

And BTW, Wolf's ship is the "Wolfen."

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Falco should use that submarine thing from Star Fox 64! >.>
No way. That's totally Slippy's territory. He's the amphibian here.

Slippy for Super Smash Bros. Skirmish!

. . .

Hell, who am I kidding? They'd give him a Landmaster.

Rizzle1110

Smash Cadet
Falco should have a sniper like in Assault and go off the screen and start shooting him.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
even if this thread is old and dead, idc.. hah, okay.. everyone hates on the spacies having the same FS, yes, i know.. i hate it also, bad move on sakurai, but guess what, without him there would be none of this, so stop the hating :]

now, i'm not sure about wolf's FS yet, i never used his enough to notice anything, but i know from experience, plus the dojo website, that falco's landmaster is much easier to control while in the air, then on the ground like foxes. I read somewhere that someone said wolf's might be stronger, which sounds pretty good, but who knows..

Jem.

Smash Master
FS will be off for tournaments so you will only need to worry about how cool your FS looks with your neighborhood friends, declaring yourself as best in the neighborhood.

Top Bottom