• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco... Am i the only one who wants him back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueFalco

Smash Rookie
Lets honestly think about this for a second...Do we really want Falco out of Brawl? He was a great character addition in melee. ( i about peed myself when i found out that he was a playable character) Sure, he is a nearly absolute clone of Fox...A very cool absolute clone of Fox. The people designing Brawl have virtually confirmed that there are going to be no clone characters. And i Agree with that, but i do believe that nintendo should take some of the most popular clone characters. (such as, Falco, Gannondorf, Luigi, Ect...) and revamp them in a new way. Im just wondering if im the only falco fan left out there, all my friends say hes out...and all of the forum posts are saying that he'll never make it back into brawl.

Its almost enough to make me cry....

*cries*.........:(

Falco. Can they really get rid of something this cool??

BrokenBelief

Smash Rookie
They will put him back in, if not simply for the fan approval. Just looking around the net for thirty seconds you can see that there are tons of Falco fans out there...

<---

They know that people will be pissed if he doesn't make an appearance. They probably won't have clone characters, but hopefully they will have the same characters with different moves.

Besides, Falco and Fox aren't really that much of clones. Yes, they have the same moves, but the difference in their power and agility makes them COMPLETELY different. I am pretty good with Falco but absolutely suck with Fox.

FSLMJM

Smash Journeyman
Yes, he will most likely return IMO.

And I've seen people say Falco won't return while Pichu will. It's NSiders...go figure.

Private Zulen

Smash Apprentice
I don't want him back. He looks like a ******. He's a giant BIRD for God's sakes. If he's in, I'll feel like the furries have won something. He's a huge BIRD! Repeat that to yourself. And he's BLUE! Not to mention he was a total douche in the original games.

"I guess I should be thankful!"

"Hey, Einstein, I'm on your side!"

"Pretty smooth flying, Fox!"

I want him gone. I hate him so, so much.

Now... excuse me whilst I prepare the flame bunker.

CutMet

Smash Journeyman
There is an older Falco Thread here.
About Falco being in Brawl, I assume he will be, there are to many people who like him.

Green Shell

Smash Journeyman
I don't want him back. He looks like a ******. He's a giant BIRD for God's sakes. If he's in, I'll feel like the furries have won something. He's a huge BIRD! Repeat that to yourself. And he's BLUE! Not to mention he was a total douche in the original games.

"I guess I should be thankful!"

"Hey, Einstein, I'm on your side!"

"Pretty smooth flying, Fox!"

I want him gone. I hate him so, so much.

Now... excuse me whilst I prepare the flame bunker.
Hehe, that brings some fun times on the N64 :p
Nice memory with the quotes too, unless you found them recently.
I really don't care if he's in it or not.

Oh and Private Zulen.
Pikachu is a mouse, yellow.
Kriby is a ball, pink.
G&W is a... ummm... thing, black.

See the pattern? Nothing really needs to make sense ;)

bloodvayne

Smash Apprentice
He was definitely a douche in the starfox games, but Fox is a much bigger douche in smash bros.

I don't care if he's in or not, since his moveset will probably be drastically changed from his old one (and I secondary him now, so I wouldn't like the difference), but I would much rather see him return then being replaced by wolf or krystal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom