• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco alternate Moveset that would be fun.

Windstar120025

Smash Apprentice
As we all know PM's version of Falco is just a Revamped version of Melees but i Just Challenge the PMBR to try taking this Star and his Brother off of the peek of the Teir list and give some others the chance to shine! if they dont want to i simply suggest that tehycould try to Change him and Fox up so that they Arn't just the same exact stuff from Melee but can still be an extremely viable character while being hecka fun here is the Moveset i would enjoy playing.

Tilts and Smashes: Unchanged

Aerials: Back-air: 3/4 Decreased Knock-back
Neutral-air: unaltered
Down-Air: Less Damage and 1/2 Spike Power/ Hit-stun. Or Would prefer a More damaging and Shorter version of Fox drill kick
Forward-air: Unaltered

Specials: Up-B : distance unchanged, knock back and Stun decreased.
Down-B: reverted back to brawl attack with about 3/4 original distance. Can no longer air dodge out of Jump, but can trail after the Shine by pressing B again and still Jump out of it. Allows for much needed recovery
Side-B: unchanged
Neutral-B: Unchanged

Throws: UP: Unchanged
Down: Unchanged
Forward: higher throw and less Hit stun
Back: Unchanged

This ultimately removes some of his original kill/ Combo Potential. While he would still be Down-B oriented it would be a much different approach from the Melee version and closer to the Brawl version like it should have been.

Zekk

Smash Apprentice
No, Falco is good the way he is if you want something different Mod project M

Jynx

Smash Cadet
Falco is a glass canon. He's fine, he's not over powered. Just because he has high kill potential, does not mean he is overpowered or too strong.

Symba

Smash Rookie
I don't even play Falco but I know none of these changes would help him. Honestly he's fine the way he is. There are other characters that need changes more than him.

Top Bottom