• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fair-> Stoolhop

TheFast

Smash Lord
If this is Known Im sorry just say its known and let the thread die.

Its true. I have it on a replay but i cant get the video up. It was a true combo not something somebody could DI it was dont at Kirby, Not sure of the damage but if it can be pulled of on people with bad recover it will make Yoshis spike kill at low Damages. Can somebody please take a lot at this replay or something and tell me what you think? Maybe if it looks usable somebody can help me get the video up.

YoshiIslander77z

Smash Apprentice
this would be interseting if it wasnt so hard to land a fair on grounded foe, its very predictable. so i guess it could help a bit to lookinto this for those rare occaisions

Sharky

Smash Master
YoshiIslander, he means off-stage. =P

I've actually done this a few times, it does a nice job of catching people off-guard. However, I can't help but think that dair would work better than fair.

Note to Fastyouwish: you can edit the title of the thread to fix it. =)

Top Bottom