• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

facing luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
I can here seeking advice. I play lucario and as you guys might know hes plays close range. Well luigi plays close range also and its a faster than lucarios. Even when trying to play luigi in the air luigi has no reason to be in the air unless hes in control of the game.

I wondering wheres luigi's week spot in the lucario match-up.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
What are you asking for? Matchup advice?

Luigi falls victim to being outprioritized by Lucario. 'Nuff said.

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
how do you get your self in the position to out priotize. luigi just jabs u on the grab uptilt.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
To start, your tilts, aerials, and specials outrange him. Play more Luigis, and you'll understand what I mean by that. Fair, Nair, Dair, Fsmash, etc.

Just put pressure on him.

And I'm totally not giving you bad advice so you'll lose to Luigi.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
In order to face the Green Monster, you must press your control stick in the opposite direction that he is facing, when he is looking in your direction.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
I'm assuming your asking about match up or something, but next time use the Q/A thread (If it's somewhere gotta make a new one) and use Kig's remover thread (basically how to fight _____ in any situation) and finally matchup thread though we haven't covered Lucario since we suck.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=199357

Luigi's usual main weak spots are below (your upsmash/utilt/upair SHOULD be able to outrange ours with the disjointed-ness) and in front (your retreating fairs spaced shouldn't let us punish you).

question done thread lock? >_>

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
In order to face the Green Monster, you must press your control stick in the opposite direction that he is facing, when he is looking in your direction.
Good advice. Then they'd see eye-to-eye.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Listen to hippiedude'snot see any shenanigans guys. Leaving now for the weekend, I better not see any shenanigans when I get back, guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom