• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

F-Zero Pit Stop F-Zero GX Cutscene Music

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberSpark

Smash Rookie
I was wondering if anyone has any info as to why all of the cutscene music to F-Zero GX was ousted from the original soundtrack. Some of the best music in the game came from those cutscenes and it just seemed practical to add them to the OST.

Is there anyone else that would agree that this music should have been added? admittedly, there were some pretty cheesy songs in there but for the most part it was pretty cool. EPIC SONG! :laugh:

Sometimes I try to contact VGM music composers (with some success) and either request music from them directly or get info from them; does anyone wanna help me with this by giving me all the info you can think of, sites where you've heard about this, composers websites, ect?

Yeah, I like the music that much. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom