• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

F-zero GX announcer guy: the only good choice for a sega rep.

tirkaro

Smash Champion
now, everywhere I go, I always see people people going "ZOMG, SONIC SHUD BE IN BRAWLZ!!!" and to that, i say: BLASPHEMY!!!! why the heck should sonic get in as the sega rep? yeah, sonic may be a good character, and is SEGA's mascot, but really think about it: what has sonic ever done for nintendo? NOTHING! how is sonic part of nintendo's history? yeah, he may be appearing on nintendo consoles now, and he's in a crossover sports game with mario, BUT THAT DOESN'T MATTER! because there is obviously only one obvious choice for a SEGA rep, and he's right here:

yes, the one, the only, F-ZERO GX ANNOUNCER GUY.......or at least, I think he's supposed to be the announcer guy.....well, lets just pretend he is, kay?

F-zero GX was developed by SEGA and produced by nintendo. ZOMG, a nintendo game developed by SEGA? that already makes him 20000000000000000000000000000000x more likely than sonic. but what about M&S@tOG? well, F-zero GX came BEFORE M&S, so its obviously way more important than M&S. but what's this? you say he isn't important enough to the franchise? WELL THATS WHERE YOU'D BE WRONG! without f-zero GX announcer guy, who would be there to say "you got boost power!"? NOBODY! wothout F-zero GX announcer guy, people would just be driving around, and once someone accidentally hits Y, they would go "WTF!? when did we git boost power!!!!????:(:(" and it would all be chaos. but luckily, there is one great man out there, a man willing to take time out of his day, just to say "you got boost power!" so that nobody gets confused on when they got boost power.
now people can just say "YAYZ! I gots boost power!"*BOOSTBOOSTBOOSTBOOSTBOOST* "oh crap! I boosted too much!"*dies*

*sniff* and thats why its video game heroes like FZAG that we need more of. but what about sonic. he just runs fast. HTF DOES A HEDGEHOG RUN THAT FAST? thats impossible! so basically, what sonic the hedgehog is teaching to little kids is that all animals are irregular colors, can move very fast, and curl up into balls to kill robots. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THE KIDDIES WILL BE CONFUSED? THINK OF ALL THE BIOLOGY TEACHERS WHO HAVE TO DO SO MUCH WORK, JUST TO TEACH KIDS ABOUT REAL HEDGEHOGS/ECHIDNAS/FOXES/CATS/BATS/ RABBITS/WHATEVER! such an undeserving and evil game character such as him has no place in the world of smash! and which is why FZAG is the only good choice for a SEGA rep. and quite frankly, you're in denial if you dont think that FZAG is the most likely choice for a sega rep. but if your still in denial, then think of this: F-zero is one of the greatest and most influencial racing series' out there. and without him, we wouldn't know how our favorite characters sound like. yes, thats right, FZGXAG has the balls to go up to macho racers 20x his size, and interview them. yeah, you could have just played through the story mode and see some people talk in a cutscene, but honestly, who on earth was able to beat story mode? (and if you did, then you have no life. seriously.) so all that, plus the fact that he is from a single nintendo game, made by sega, makes him 20 times more deserving than sega's mascot himself, who's appeared in a lot more games. and you're a fanboy if you think otherwise.

now put this is your sig, if you know what's good.

Cinder

Smash Master
:laugh::):ohwell::urg: You're serious, aren't you? If so, get help...an announcer over a mascot...I don't care if Sonic gets in, but I'm using some common sense...an ANNOUNCER over a MASCOT...NO

Zubyyyy

Yung Zuby the Falco God
No. Sonic is an icon. This is more than just a rep when it comes to Sega. It is a system battle and an eerie rivalry finally put into play.

Hong

The Strongest
F-ZERO TV! SEE YOU NEXT TIME!

Edit - I will only allow someone as God tier as the FZAG into my sig.

I like when he says "RETIRED", it sounds like "******" and it only puts emphasis on how much you just failed.

Hong

The Strongest
This is not a joke. He actually has eye beams like Cyclops behind his visor. When he fires it, it's just as god mode as Mario Finale only it never ends until either the stage is obliterated or everyone just dies.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
I'm going to play GX just to see this dude again. He does indeed rule. He has green hair...who can argue against him?

I Like Smash...

Smash Apprentice
even if this is intended as a joke...
its better than so many other ideas that were meant in all seriousness...
i actually think he would make a hilarious addition to Brawl...

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not tirkaro, this idea owns THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS much.

DragoonFenix15

Smash Apprentice
Man, I love this guy. His voice in GX was outstanding, the only announcer that actually gets me pumped up. Not just YOU GOT BOOST POWER, but anything, like "YEAH! THE FINAL LAP!" or "ALLLLLRIGHT! FIRST PLACE!!". And yes, "RETIRED!" / "******!!" was great.

"Lil' WHYvern"... even the ship names were said nicely. :p

Personally I'd like to see him as Brawl's announcer. I think that should be the actual topic, lol XP

Hong

The Strongest
He sounds so sad when he has to give you anything below fifth place. =(

MysticKenji

Smash Master
Man, I love this guy. His voice in GX was outstanding, the only announcer that actually gets me pumped up. Not just YOU GOT BOOST POWER, but anything, like "YEAH! THE FINAL LAP!" or "ALLLLLRIGHT! FIRST PLACE!!". And yes, "RETIRED!" / "******!!" was great.

"Lil' WHYvern"... even the ship names were said nicely. :p

Personally I'd like to see him as Brawl's announcer. I think that should be the actual topic, lol XP
No, he needs to be a PC. Not that that idea isn't also awesome...

tirkaro

Smash Champion
Sorry, but Mr. Zero has been around since the original F-Zero, albeit confined to the comic found in the instruction manual. So he belongs to Nintendo, not Sega...
ah, but thats where you'd be wrong. thats actually FZGXAG's robotic twin who had to fill in for him, since the SNES wasn't capable of handling his awesomeness. only sega had the balls to fully render him, and actually introduce him into this world, which is why FZGX was so awesome.

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
ah, but thats where you'd be wrong. thats actually FZGXAG's robotic twin who had to fill in for him, since the SNES wasn't capable of handling his awesomeness. only sega had the balls to fully render him, and actually introduce him into this world, which is why FZGX was so awesome.
Um... Okay, whatever you say dude... :chuckle:

Hong

The Strongest
[lol]

ALL RIGHT! FIRST PLACE!

OMG DR. STEWART IS OUT AND BLACK SHADOW IS UGLY FZAG CONFIRMED

Edit - I GOT BOOST POWER! WOW THX FZAG!
[/lol]

Hong

The Strongest
asdf
ALL RIGHT! FIRST PLACE!

Since Dr. Stewart is ugly and he's a trophy, that means all ugly F-Zero characters are deconfirmed. This means no Black Shadow or Pico. Only the handsome FZAG can make it in. This is also the only SEGA rep we'll get so say good bye to Sonic and his furry friends.

IT'S A FACT. ACCEPT IT.

Hong

The Strongest
ALL RIGHT! FIRST PLACE!

I have to agree with a lot of people on the fist page, no anouncer over a mascot. Sonic>FZAG. END.
Actually, FZAG the God of all that is gaming. Infact, he speaks to his denizens through their minds. Which is why you hear "YOU'VE GOT BOOST POWER!" when there's no one to be seen. God > Blue Rodent on Red Bull. This is fact.

FACT

Top Bottom