• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

F-Smash, Best Attack in the game?

ComradeCanada

Smash Journeyman
So the other day I was playing adventure mode, and I was fooling around on the Zelda fight.
My friend comes in just as Zelda picks up a hammer.
"Oh, you're done for no-"
He stopped because I used a fully charged F-Smash against her charge, which not only stopped the hammer, but sent Zelda flying off the stage.
He was left in stunned silence for a few minutes.

Is Bowser's F-Smash the best attack in the game?
Is there any other attack bad enough to stop a hammer?

Xanthyr

Smash Journeyman
I've encountered more than one attack out prioritizing the hammer...

Best attack in knockback, it definitely is up there, however I think Roy's fully charged Flare Blade or Ganondorf's U-tilt beats it. I'm unsure of even that though.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
I've encountered more than one attack out prioritizing the hammer...

Best attack in knockback, it definitely is up there, however I think Roy's fully charged Flare Blade or Ganondorf's U-tilt beats it. I'm unsure of even that though.
Roy's fully charged Flare Blade has ridiculously low priority since it hits on just one frame. Probably not.

legendofme

Smash Journeyman
Wow I can't believe Roy sux that bad sometimes. Nintendo are full of genius'. I at least wouldn't have made the characters suck casually, golly frick fritters >.>

=Snake=

Smash Cadet
Peach's Toad guard is pretty effective against the hammer, but the timing has to be perfect. I'm not a Bowser user but I like the character, and from the looks of it they've given him some pretty spectacular move sets in Brawl, so I may have to try him out. I'll definitely be a bit more cautious around him after Feb. 10th.

Top Bottom