• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Extremely important. If you are pakman, don't be on crack and read this

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
I have a story to tell you guys.

So

I was at pound 4. And I saw this guy named Taj (some Mewtwo player) playing some Luigi guy (Ka-Flaster or something?). They were aight. Flaster did some combo on Taj like SHDairspike Nair Dair. It was pretty cool. I was like aight son, step away and I'll show you how it's done. I played Taj with MY Luigi. I lost cuz he cheated on BF. He made me fall through the stage! That shiz not legit, son.
Then I saw Pakfan. He's a pretty cool guy. "Sup Pakfan!" "Sup!"
Oh and I saw Vista again. He's a legit Luigi.
A bunch of us took a picture together! Unfortunately Vista wasn't there. So it was just like Smash Gawd, Vista, Pakfan, WazooKazoo, Flaster, and Blea Caliento.
Then we did some double Luigi ditto friendlies! We were like "hey guys, we're the best luigis evar! let's record some matches!" Pakfan was all like "haaaaay i haz recurding setup over hear guyz!" and we were like "yayyyy pakfan!"
then we recorded double Luigi dittos. These matches.
were.
epic.

THEY REVEALED LUIGI'S TRUE POWERS.

But.
Unfortunately.
THEIR SECRET HAS BEEN KEPT FROM THE WORLD.

WHY IS THIS, YOU ASK?

BECAUSE PAKFAN DIDN'T UPLOAD THEM.

I don't know why. He said something about uploading singles from Pound 4, first. Or maybe he had a life or some BS?

Well you know I say to that? NO!

I don't want war!
I don't want peace!
HOORAY!

tl;dr
I'm sitting at work and I remembered that Pakman is hella slow at putting videos in youtube. So... get on it, Pakman.

Top Bottom