• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EXPLAIN YOUR WITCHCRAFT!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Well, you see.

It all happened a long time ago. Many decided that Captain Falcon had to regain his former glory.
So that decided to make a new F-Zero game. Like the good ol' N64 version. They'd call it "F-Zero 2X".
They made some emulators and decided to alter it. Making new models, new tracks, and even new music.

It started out as a simple ROM hack. But then became it's own thing.
People from all across the world came together just to this this "masterpiece" of a game.
There we're events, demos, they even had their own little board like ours.
It all seemed fine and dandy, until that man came.
He wanted to sue them for copyright he never had. Wanting a cease and desist.

What happened next was a battle of the wits. A legal battle between the team and the guy.
It was stressful. Neither side wanted to move. They had a stalemate. And it would be like this for months.
Any evidence was either tampered with or irrelevant. There was even a time where no progress was made.
It seemed like it would last forever. But then that one day came.

People realized he didn't have it. Now why they didn't figure it out in the first place I dunno, I'm only writing this.
So it went on. They built the first beta. And released it as a "demo". Fans we're happy I guess.
They released version after version. Until finally, 1.0. Their work was complete.
They then decided to get burgers afterwards. And then moved on with their lives...

...At least, that's how I think it was. I could be wrong...

ThreeSided

Smash Ace
Are you asking why he can turn around like that? It's called b-reversal, it's something that the PMBR decided to keep from brawl. You can do it with any special move, to my knowledge.

-Fatality-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FatalityFalcon
3DS FC
3695-0049-3723
B-reverse Falcon Kick is a really awesome way to surprise people anticipating the typical Dair landing or what have you, and the quake effect leads into basically anything you could want it too if timed/spaced well. I also footstool people on a regular basis.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Are you asking why he can turn around like that? It's called b-reversal, it's something that the PMBR decided to keep from brawl. You can do it with any special move, to my knowledge.
not every, only ones that have b-reversing enabled.

Top Bottom