• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Experienced Peach Players with Doubles Experience.

Neku ネク

Smash Apprentice
I'm looking for very knowledgeable Peach players who know what they're doing. I'm also looking for players who have a large amount of knowledge about Double Battles and how Peach should be played during it. To make things easier, I am doing my double battles with a DK player.

If anyone could please message me (if you have a lot of insight to help me with), it would be greatly appreciated. I want to be a good doubles partner and I need guidance on how I should do it as a Peach player.

Thank you.

PeachBooty

Smash Apprentice
Oh, you're the person I helped before. Also, in the topic right below this one, I typed a very long post about Peach in doubles, although it was more specifically with Mario.

Neku ネク

Smash Apprentice
Oh, you're the person I helped before. Also, in the topic right below this one, I typed a very long post about Peach in doubles, although it was more specifically with Mario.
Yes, and I've read that thread through and taken notes. I would like more opinions so that I may find a consensus on what people believe about her and what I should be doing. I have most combos with DK solidified so it's not that much of a deal. Just the overall feel and how we need to control the pace of battle.

Lemonade Candy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LemonadeAcid
In top 3 of doubles I find its really hard to use peach. Mostly the where should or can I be question. Because by then people know how to zone her out.

Top Bottom