• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"EXEMPLAR / ORIGINALITY" An Original Mr.Game and Watch Video

The Phenom

Smash Lord
"EXEMPLAR / ORIGINALITY" An Original Mr.Game and Watch Video
edit: Don't swing the Judgment hammer before seeing it all!

I made a video of me playing Vanilla Brawl since Brawl's release date 3-9-08(midnight); lol that's my join date on Smashboards minus 1 year!

This video was made on a couple of intentions.
-For entertainment
-Promo for my future videos on my off-time. (KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THE REAL THING)
-Dedicated to the Moderators, people who use Game and Watch(Keep using your main!)

Inspirations on pining to show it...
-the funny clips I recorded XD and to put a smile on your face =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D03Ou4l4xuI
-(The Phenom's themes were used in the video by the way)
---------
CLASS OF 2009!!!

Lord Chair

Smash Master
Exceptionally awful.

Eventually I tried to interpret it as a sense of irony, but even as such it wasn't half worth my (or your) time whatsoever.

Good luck switching to brawl+, I most certainly hope you are capable of making something out of it that is perhaps slightly less worthless than this combo video.

Thanks for trying, though.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
This vid is bad

The people you were playing against suck

that Ike player in the beginning needs to quit smash

The Phenom

Smash Lord
This is the worst video I've ever seen.

So ya got that goin for ya.
I loved it dude. Maining GaW never felt so good.
needs more cowbell...
Good to see a G&W mainer :)
Exceptionally awful.

Eventually I tried to interpret it as a sense of irony, but even as such it wasn't half worth my (or your) time whatsoever.

Good luck switching to brawl+, I most certainly hope you are capable of making something out of it that is perhaps slightly less worthless than this combo video.

Thanks for trying, though.
This vid is bad

The people you were playing against suck

that Ike player in the beginning needs to quit smash

Yeah, I didn't like how it turned out. It's ok. I'll try again. This was my first time at a video as you can see on my channel. This is the only video I have of my account on Youtube.

Thanks for all your input guys =D !!! Your opinions are very important for my up coming video which is not to long from now!

LeePuff

Smash Rookie
You can make them better to watch by showing better combos man :p Its entertaining to see skill. Maybe some intense high level of tech chasing? or maybe a match against a pro, with some footage of a part where you were owning them. (make sure u show the tags) Personally i plan to make a combo vid, but im not really sure on how to do it either. -_- Anyways goodluck on your video man, i look forward to seeing the real thing later ^_^

Top Bottom