• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Excuse me miss, may I have this dance?

Sykkamorre

Fights using psychology.
NNID
Sykkamor
Protip: This is what is known in the business as a call out.

We are here to arrange an asswhoopin'
Don't disappoint us, marth boards.

WaluigiWeegeeSteel

Smash Cadet
NNID
NewerLuigi
3DS FC
1934-0873-4422
I would love for this to happen. Nice to see that people are taking the idea of a Ganon vs Marth main crew battle, problem is I think we can have a format for more people.

Last edited:

EnGarde

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4914-3671-9440
As soon as I'm finished with the swords dance tournament, I'll get the signups and ruleset done for this. We've challenged (and beaten) the pikachus before, so we expect to show you guys back the the shadow realm in short order. ~

It'll be swiss style, though, so that more than just 5 people from each group can play. And everyone will get to play 4 matches. Better that way.

Last edited:

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
Ok you can plan the funeral but im choosing the music.

Blahgna
Blaghna
Blaghna

Eh-uhuh

Eh-uhuh

Dude looks like a laday

Last edited:

EnGarde

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4914-3671-9440
Ok you can plan the funeral but im choosing the music.

Blahgna
Blaghna
Blaghna

Eh-uhuh

Eh-uhuh

Dude looks like a laday
Would've been funnier if you had a youtube vid to go with it. Your singing is off key. :)

---

Please send this form around, so we can pick a date/time that works best for everyone. http://goo.gl/forms/JHvq1m9Yua

Last edited:

EnGarde

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4914-3671-9440
Last edited:

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
Im talking about your character lol
I know you're a lady
But in the game of crew battles there are no gentlemen
There are no coats rested over the puddle of bitter defeat and vile disrespect

EnGarde

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4914-3671-9440
Im talking about your character lol
I know you're a lady
But in the game of crew battles there are no gentlemen
There are no coats rested over the puddle of bitter defeat and vile disrespect
Such as when we send you back to your own shadow realm?

Precision. Skill. ^_^

EDIT: okay, I'm going to stop trying to do trash talk, I'm rly bad at it lol.

Last edited:

jmanup85

Smash Journeyman
NNID
jmanup85
3DS FC
1633-4569-8126
EnGarde EnGarde I think it would also help to put the poll for the schedule in this thread, that way even the people that aren't in either chat will have access to it.

EnGarde

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4914-3671-9440

jmanup85

Smash Journeyman
NNID
jmanup85
3DS FC
1633-4569-8126
Bump! I'll let the poll run for a few more hours. If someone could bump it in the Ganondorf areas, I'd appreciate it. :)
I just got home from work but I made a thread on the Ganon boards to bring more attention to it. Also posted the link as well.

Last edited:

EnGarde

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4914-3671-9440
Sorry for the double post, but I want to help get the word out!

As an update, preliminary rosters are available from both sides. These rosters will grow as more people sign up. There's still plenty of time for people to sign up. :)

Ruleset: Click here

Sign-ups: Click here

Preliminary Marcina Roster: Click here

Preliminary Ganondorf Roster: Click here

GhettoNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
DaGhettoNinja
3DS FC
2724-1629-7971
I'm not saying the Ganon boards are slow, butttttt Ganondorf could walk back and fourth on Big Battlefield 4 times before they realized this was an insult.

↑ how to trash talk 101 kids

Last edited:

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
I'm game, let's show these villainous cravens what the Falchions can do.

Ako.

Smash Cadet
NNID
FlippinFilipino
not to sound like a douche, but why is it ganondorf vs marcina/falchions? Marth and Lucina are two different characters, it should be ganon vs marth or ganon vs Lucina making it a true crew battle.

Sykkamorre

Fights using psychology.
NNID
Sykkamor
not to sound like a douche, but why is it ganondorf vs marcina/falchions? Marth and Lucina are two different characters, it should be ganon vs marth or ganon vs Lucina making it a true crew battle.
Probably to offset the sheer number of ganon users.

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
Anyone game for some warmups around 7 CST?

EDIT: Make that 6 PM CST.

Last edited:

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
What time is that to us UK'ers?
Short answer: An hour and a half before the Crew Battle starts.

Long answer: Around 12 AM Around 11 PM GMT, assuming that you're in the Greenwich Mean Time zone.

Last edited:

EnGarde

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4914-3671-9440
Just a reminder to all competitors to be in the tournament's IRC chat room at 7:20 pm eastern time (12:20 pm UK time, 6:20 central, 5:20 mountain, and 4:20 pacific time).

All tournament communication will happen in the IRC channel during the tournament, so you're expected to be there during the competition.

You can easily join the IRC by clicking this link (it's also linked in the rulest document): Click here

And for clarity, I'll relink all the basic tournament info now :) There's still time to sign up if you want to rep a character!

Ruleset: Click here

Sign-ups: Click here

Preliminary Marcina Roster: Click here

Preliminary Ganondorf Roster: Click here

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
The Ganon boards issued a challenge to the Marth boards. AND THE FALCHIONS ANSWERED.

The Ganons proved to be formidable opponents, the best of their crew went on to take Grand Finals in an impressive 3 - 0 victory which brought them VERY close to winning the entire crew battle.

However, that proved insufficient as the Falchions won the crew battle through dominating more sets than the opposition.

tl;dr, EAT IT, GANON BOARDS. The Falchions will gladly answer another challenge when you need to be stuffed back into the Sacred Realm for the umpteenth time.

(In all seriousness; VERY good games Ganon boards, I legit didn't know that Ganon could get down like that.)

Sykkamorre

Fights using psychology.
NNID
Sykkamor
The Ganon boards issued a challenge to the Marth boards. AND THE FALCHIONS ANSWERED.

The Ganons proved to be formidable opponents, the best of their crew went on to take Grand Finals in an impressive 3 - 0 victory which brought them VERY close to winning the entire crew battle.

However, that proved insufficient as the Falchions won the crew battle through dominating more sets than the opposition.

tl;dr, EAT IT, GANON BOARDS. The Falchions will gladly answer another challenge when you need to be stuffed back into the Sacred Realm for the umpteenth time.

(In all seriousness; VERY good games Ganon boards, I legit didn't know that Ganon could get down like that.)
We'll be back, and this time with MU experience and the members who were meant to be there xD

But right back at ya, swordies, i'll stop thinking of lucina as a waste of space after this!

EnGarde

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4914-3671-9440
For those interested, here is a link to the final bracket, showing how everyone did in the tournament. I'm trying to see if we can get the Grand Finals set recorded, if we can I'll link it in the thread as well.

Great job Falchions! Great job Ganondorfs! :D

Link to bracket: Click here

Top Bottom