• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EWU XI- Melee Revival REGOINAL

Kamaji

Smash Ace
EWU XI - Melee Revival REGIONAL

When: March 19-21 2010.
Where: Probably at the EWU PUB or some other nearby location.
WHY: Cuz Melee is tight

Melee will be the main event at this tourney. There will most likely be brawl and 64 side tourneys.

I WANT THIS TO BE HUGE! TELL EVERYONE TO COME!!!

More info later... this one will probably be more helpful http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=7937

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

People planning to attend:
Kamaji
Artifice
Cake
Chip
Eggz
Deva
Brdy
Dr.Mario12
Dynamism
Itakio
Jamntoast
Kaostar
Maos
Mr.Bojangle
Nerd
OMGage
Oody
Rai
Tommy
Valdens
Weruop
GCGuy
****Tell me if I need to add anyone to this list***

TV's:
Kamaji
Kamaji
Venue
Brdy
Cake
GCGuy

Wii/GC's:
Kamaji
brdy
Maos
Cake
GCGuy
***Let me know if you can bring setups***

MORE INFO:
We will use regular Washington ruleset.

$10-15 per person per event (Anyone who joined the community after the release of brawl will receive a discount on their entry)

I have hosted TONS of tourneys, so you can expect A-grade tournament-running without those annoying bracket mix-ups. We will most likely have a projector rented to put the brackets on, and possibly a livestream too if someone wants to set that up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

TENTATIVE SCHEDULE:
Friday:
Warm-ups/smashfest
Maybe a bonus tourney of some kind

Saturday: (Will do pools if more 64 entrants)
10:30- Sign ups begin
11:30- Melee doubles
3:00- Melee singles
Later- Brawl, 64, crews, bonus tourneys, etc.

Sunday:
Smashfest/ Finish up any unfinished business

-------------------------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT:
I will need at least one person (preferably more) that can help with hype and creating a flier/pic for the tourney.

EVERYONE, GET YOUR FRIENDS TO COME TO THIS!!!

artifice

Smash Ace
Ima Need oregon to come.... cause im oregon... and i need ta come. IMA MAKE EM COME.

atleast 2 cars from wwa plz ^ ^

Kamaji

Smash Ace
We have a couple potential carpools from Canada now. We will probably also get people from ID, WWA, and OR

einthesuperdog

Smash Journeyman
FYI, "Regional" is spelled incorrectly in the title. Fixing it would probably make this more legit.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
ohhhh ok lol. I kept lookin at the post instead of the title... I was all like "WTF are you guys talking about???"

thespymachine

Smash Ace
I'm housing, most likely.

- Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and possibly Sunday night too.
- Coeur d'Alene, ID: 45-60 minutes from EWU (depending on traffic)
- 6 people MAX (all in one room)
- Enough room for two set-ups; Melee only. (If we get three set-ups, then we'll have one Brawl. Maybe.)
- One bathroom, therefore if you're going to take a shower you are limited to 10 minutes (bring own towel, or no shower for you).
- Two cats in the house.
- I have three extra pillows and two extra blankets (dibs rule).
- Housing homies first, then whoever needs it (Idaho > Clarkston > WWa > Oregon > everyone else)
- *I won't be providing food (with the next note being an exception).
- Good behavior + Fun = Pancake breakfast(s)
- Weird/epic/good music will be played (music on the set-ups need to be turned off).
- If you're not down for Smash and good music, my roommates have Netflix on the 360, so we can watch movies or play Castle - Crashers/(The Beatles) Rock Band.
- My roommates play a lot of WoW and TF2 (among a lot of Steam stuff), so you can get their info and accounts and stuff, and play with them or whatever.

Rules
1. Lights out at 1am on Friday/Saturday night (we can put on calming music or put on a movie at the time, but smash is done).
2. Leaving my house no later than 9am on Saturday/Sunday morning (Noon on Friday).
3. Treat my place well (ie. Respect my roommates and I, clean up after yourself, no trash talking the epic Clint Eastwood poster in our livingroom, etc.).
4. MK is banned (exceptions: Items are on, it's MK + Ganon doubles, or it's MK vs two other characters).

I'm an organized individual, so I might seem very *******-ish if you're not listening/following rules.

*If you bring me a CD/music that I don't have, I'll provide some Top Ramen.

If you post on this thread, leave me a PM.

Thanks,
Cake

[Thread on the page on AiB: http://allisbrawl.com/forum/topic.aspx?id=130527]
Contacting me via AiB would be much easier for me.

phantasm53

Smash Rookie
if i can come, i will bring my cube and melee. JJ and amp can prolly bring a cube as well, and maybe a wii. will let you know for sure soon

unityole

Smash Lord
god **** i wish i could come to it, but its not just saturday so i cant make it.
unless someone somehow can drive me there and back in 1 day.. prob not =/

Jem.

Smash Master
Wish I could come to this considering m2k offered to team with me in brawl, but I'm meeting the cast of "The Guild" this weekend and made the plans months prior :/

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
uhh priity sure all events will start on saterday and be done by saterday night. and the other two days will more or less just be smashfests.

-artifice
on gage's account.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Western WA has 2 maybe 3 carpools coming.
Stig will be driving me, silent wolf, zerostar.hx, and bojangles
Felix's mom will be driving Felix, Nerd, Toobusytocare, and Jem
I'm going to try to get Banana or an UW carpool to drive as well. Anyone interested?

Top Bottom