• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Evo Character Breakdown

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
i mostly agree, but it kind of does matter b/c secondaries affect bans/counterpicks

If you're not winning rounds with the secondary, counterpick or not, the impact will be extremely minimal. Yeah, it may impact a counter-stage from best-to-second-best, but does that really have any tiering impact? <_<

6VI6

Smash Apprentice
Taj prevented PewPewU from advancing to top 16 by beating him in marth dittos...seems misleading to say there were no marths in the top 16

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
I think that any results from Mewtwo are utterly pointless to document anyway.

Shrug.

Double Helix

Smash Journeyman
Even though I am from Illinois, AZ really should have had their own spot. AZ vs the world or even AZ vs the US would be an awesome crew battle to see.

Tarv

Smash Journeyman
AZ is great no doubt. Sadly, I dont see them having much of a chance in a AZ vs US crew battles. Like the rest of the United States versus just Arizona?? Unless of course you just like seeing Arizona slaughtered. Whatever floats your boat man.

AZ vs the World (excluding the US) is a little more feasible especially if we consider Armada to be out of the picture. Then again if we're assuming that, it only seems fair to remove wobbles as well.

I could see some potential Arizona based crew battles being: AZ vs South, AZ vs Midwest, AZ vs Norcal or SoCal, AZ vs Canada, AZ vs Europe.

Top Bottom