• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event Evo 2019

Terotrous

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1762-2767-5898
Obviously a bit late, but that game 4 in the first set was legendary, I feel like people will be talking about that for a while.

Leo winning might not be too unexpected, but no one can say that grand finals set wasn't crazy.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Leo and Tweek proving why they're the best and second best in the world, in that order. One thing I noticed is Tweek let Leo recover for free a lot. He could have been trying to ledge drop>Dair but didn't. In the end Leo has that killer's instinct and Tweek's more hesitant, although not bad.

Impax

Smash Apprentice
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm pretty sure RK, a Kirby player, has broke top 256 (Believed placed somewhere around 128th)

Don't know about any other Kirbies there besides CakeAssault (even then I don't know what place he got)

Riot Frenzy

Smash Rookie
Duck Hunt has continued to show up in top 8 because of Raito and I am happy Evo was no different.

Top Bottom