• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EVO 2015 Super Smash Bros for Wii U Trailer by: False

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
All I ****ing hope is that Melee players don't start pissing about how this is only hype because of the trailer and not Sm4sh itself.
The only players pissing are Sm4sh players about Melee and its long running and still growing fandom. Please delete your account :)

Atrabilious

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Atrabilious
Great video, I enjoyed watching it.

And I will now go and enjoy the song that it was played to. Always nice to have another good song for my playlists.

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
omgz lyk melee is better smash 4 is

.....HAHA fooled ya!

No but really this trailer is so hype great job False! Customs are gonna be so amazing! If worst comes to worst we can hope that Olimar's broken custom will beat diddy kong LOL

Peashy

Smash Rookie
NNID
InsanityGii
3DS FC
4656-8242-0220
AWW MAN! I'd love to participate, but Las Vegas is way too far. :( I've never participated in a tournament, even ones that my friends make up. I hope I can participate sometime in my life. :(

PigglyJuff

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mr.Hugz
3DS FC
2793-1251-1909
omgz lyk melee is better smash 4 is

.....HAHA fooled ya!

No but really this trailer is so hype great job False! Customs are gonna be so amazing! If worst comes to worst we can hope that Olimar's broken custom will beat diddy kong LOL
Which custom would that be? *hint hint nudge nudge*

ryanator008

Smash Cadet
Turn the sound off and put on the Fears for Tears version of the song in another tab.

Engage

Smash Journeyman
NNID
WeegeeUser
God False, stop it. This game is only a baby currently, still growing. You're making it seem like its been out for years, all of this godlike editing son!

Kevdo

Smash Cadet
The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Sm4sh so frame perfect, you don't even have to see Falcon's knee connect to know who won.

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
The only players pissing are Sm4sh players about Melee and its long running and still growing fandom. Please delete your account :)
A. Not gonna delete my account. I can make another just to delete if you really want me to.
B. While both sides are at fault, I specify Melee fans because it's a Sm4sh video. If you look at the comments at the Youtube vid, the Melee fanboys already complaining about how Sm4sh is boring. Regardless, I would still say the same if it was a Melee video and Sm4sh fanboys were complaining.

Phoenix502

Smash Ace
NNID
Phoenix502
3DS FC
4811-6967-8095
So according to that picture, Melee is the douchebag of the industry?
what part of "trolling" fails to register? it's just a joke...

besides, it's not Melee specifically, it's just a small yet vocal group of players who feel the need to cause trouble... they know who they are, and if they aren't picking apart my flippant response, they'll intentionally attempt to cause arguments and fuel it for all it's worth...

Last edited:

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
what part of "trolling" fails to register? it's just a joke...

besides, it's not Melee specifically, it's just a small yet vocal group of players who feel the need to cause trouble... they know who they are, and if they aren't picking apart my flippant response, they'll intentionally attempt to cause arguments and fuel it for all it's worth...
I got that part. It's hard to be clear over the internet. Was just making a Kanye being a jerk reference.

Se7enSB

Smash Rookie
NNID
Se7enSB
If you guys are trying to diss Melee you are setting up a disaster that doesn't need to take place.

I love Smash 4 but saying negative things about Melee is pointless. None of you are setting a good example of the Smash 4 community, we want to open doors not close them.

Last edited:

Acryte

Smash Ace
If you guys are trying to diss Melee you are setting up a disaster that doesn't need to take place.

I love Smash 4 but saying negative things about Melee is pointless. None of you are setting a good example of the Smash 4 community, we want to open doors not close them.
Relax the jokes were obvious. I love melee and I could see it plain as day.

Se7enSB

Smash Rookie
NNID
Se7enSB
Relax the jokes were obvious. I love melee and I could see it plain as day.
I wasn't paying attention to the names, and I see your name in the Melee Boards all the time so my b.

Last edited:

Fancy

Smash Cadet
NNID
FancyChicken
One of the, if not the best hype trailers ever.

GeekBone

Smash Rookie
NNID
platoniccoffee
Lorde's cover makes everything epic! But kudos to False for absolutely nailing this trailer. I hope it gets noticed.

GameFreak164X

Smash Rookie
NNID
GameFreak164X
3DS FC
3308-4878-1702
A message to all my fellow Sm4sh players:
Please - just talk about how awesome Sm4sh is. Don't preemptively call out Melee fans for insults they haven't even uttered. You're making the Sm4sh fandom look childish.

Top Bottom