• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EVO 2014 (Yoshi's)

Dinowulf

Smash Journeyman
Now that Melee has been confirmed for Evo 2014. I wanted to know are there any yoshi's going there this year. I may be going but it would be nice to meet another yoshi main.

DJ _ICE

Smash Apprentice
I'm just gonna ask the immediate question lol. Is Amsa going too?

Last edited:

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
If Amsa or Vman is going then i'll def be there i'm going to ceo 2014 this year.
We will both be there good sir.. :)

Sadly I haven't really played since Apex2014, but I'm not going to be as unprepared like I was last year basically trying to "wing" it...

So hard to stay, motivated... when you live alone, with your closest competition about 4 hours ago, and vehicle-less... smash just doesn't happen.. but I promise, I've been mentally, visually practicing. .:)

Last edited:

Gameboi834

Smash Lord
NNID
Gameboi834
I've been mentally, visually practicing. .:)
Holy crap, watching you against Jace right now- it shows. Your reversals and combos are AMAZING. The crowd loves you, the announcers love you, you are making Yoshi look awesome!

Cordless

Smash Rookie
Just got back from EVO and I'd like to say it was great to be able to play a good number of friendlies with you Vman (I was the one who played pink yoshi with the yoshi in my backpack). It's always rare to be able to find other Yoshi mains and to be able to play with you especially was a great experience. It really put into perspective some things I need to work on my game.

Top Bottom