• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Evo 2013 Melee Montage

obiseankanobi

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I haven't had much to do over these past few days so I decided to make a montage of what happened at Evo. I hope you guys watch it/enjoy. Feedback would also be appreciated!

D

Deleted member

you missed wobbles going for the handshake after he found out winners finals was 2/3

D

Deleted member

lol we had about 7 people watching the stream and everyone died laughing. great job with the video man

Mithost

Smash Ace
Locked in a safe floating in the Atlantic Ocean.
It was just so... awkward...
I felt bad, but at the same time I feel as if they should have known how many games they were playing. A simple "can you go over the details of the biggest tournament I've probably ever got to winners finals in?" would have fixed the confusion. EVO already had a few confusions in the rules (character locking was going to be a thing for melee), and it just seems odd that they didn't know despite pretty much everyone else did. I'm not blaming them for not knowing, but I can't feel 100% bad for them either.

Top Bottom