• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest Evidence.ZIPS: a UAkron Weekly Series

Evidence.ZIPS: a UAkron Weekly Series
Posted by JudgeCrouse
Leigh Hall
Thursday, April 6, 2017 - 07:30 PM
Until: Thursday, April 6, 2017 - 10:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

JudgeCrouse

Smash Rookie
By popular demand, Melee has arrived at the University of Akron! In partnership with a smash 4 tournament, it will be hosted every thursday for the semester in Leigh Hall room 305 at the University of Akron. Registration and setup starts at 6:45, with registration closing at 7:15, and bracket startiong roughly at 7:30. The cost is 3 dollars for the venue fee and 5 dollars for the event. Venue fee will be waived if you bring a setup. Everyone come out and show UA what you got!

There are lots of places to park. Just make sure you are in a spot that doesn't require permits, or risk getting ticketed.

Avengereh

Smash Rookie
Hey! I'm a student at Akron and was wondering a few things, just cause I've never really been to a tournament before and wanted to get a good idea of how this type of thing usually goes! First of all, I don't really play melee, but from what I've gathered it's both melee and smash 4, and even then I'd be down to play friendlies for a bit if anyone was interested. Other than that I was wondering how long this type of event usually goes, just for the sake of whatever I have to do Friday lol. Either way, awesome to know there's a scene so close by, and I hope to attend frequently in the near future!

Top Bottom