• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Everything You Need To Know About Rosalina (& Luma)! Will include FAQs

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I saw a similar thread like this in the Shulk boards, and thought Rosalina could do with one. It's long overdue.

Surprisingly, there are a lot of things that people seem to miss about Rosalina. She's a deeply complex character with a lot of appeal, mystery, potential, and personality. Yet I've often seen people shun her for "being" things like:

-"Space Peach/Blue Peach/Emo Peach
-"Nintendo's Lightning"
-"Overrated"
-"A flat cardboard box with no personality"
-"An insignificant and minor NPC character"

Since these comments are largely the result of blissful ignorance, I have decided that she needs a topic to enlighten the ignorant and to intrigue those already invested in the character, so they may learn something new in this topic.

Since I won't be able to do this all in one go (this is a vast project that I am building up over time), I beg for people's patience in this. I made a similar topic in regards to Smash Run, but people got ahead of themselves and basically started trucking ahead with info I was planning type up anyway (which may be why I've delayed on updating that topic for a while). I will post in this topic whenever I update the original posts, even if it results in a double post, so people can be notified when I update this topic.

Furthermore, I will be splitting the information into three posts:

-Rosalina information. All concrete and indisputable information regarding Rosalina will go here, such as her game appearances, abilities, story roles, trivia, etc. I will also detail the origins of many of her Smash elements. (This original post will be later converted into the Rosalina information post)

-Luma information. Since Lumas are a big part of Rosalina's playstyle in Smash, I feel they deserve their own post here. It may not be as expansive as Rosalina's, but there is still enough to note about them that I feel they deserve their own post.

-Speculation, Interpretation, and Theories. This will be a bit more journalistic in nature, but there are some things about Rosalina that are kinda left to interpretation, or don't have a concrete answer. I will do my best to explain these using facts, but in the end, they still amount to unconfirmed theories. However, I personally feel that mystery is one of the most appealing aspects of Rosalina's character, as it's great for discussion. Hence, I want to give this it's own section.

Please bare with me on this. When I get to a certain stage, I will be more open to input from others, and may even request the input of certain users. I also intend to type up drafts outside of the topic before I post them here. So don't worry, I have every intention of seeing this through. But with me starting college, and with Smash JUST on the horizon, and with me having other things I need to do, I am a busy guy. I'm doing this in my free time, when I could be doing other things. Be wary of that.

Again, this post will be heavily edited into being the Rosalina Information post.

Last edited:
Top Bottom