• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Everyone check out VGBootCamp Next Week! 3/3/15 @ 8PM

clubbadubba

Smash Master
this needs waaaaaaaaaay more hype. be sure to tune in guys

edit: apparently the announcement will be happening next tuesday instead

Last edited:

Capos

Smash Apprentice
What makes you think it's 64 related? Why wouldn't they announce it on 64's day?

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
64 will be at EVO
another major tourney for 64

i really cant think of anything else

caneut

Smash Ace
one of two things
>all games ported to wiiu with dedicated controller support
>still suffers from frame drops

or big tournament with nintendo money pot
think conneticut

Last edited:

BananaBolts

I find you quite appealing
If it's a tournament, then I'm not sure why this is such big announcement for all smash games. It's been made very clear outside of the 64 forums that this is an announcement that affects several, if not all of the smash games.

However, I can't think of any announcements for all of the smash games except for a big tournament or something in Nintendo news that may or may not actually have an effect on our community. The latter sounds unlikely.

Studstill

Smash Ace
SO THERE ARE TWO PEOPLE THAT KNOW. AND THIS IS NOT BEING SHARED BECAUSE WE SHOULD BE MORE LIKE MELEE AND SMASH 4 AND JUST DO THE LITTLE KID HYPE THING?
Come on Shears, this is ridiculous.

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
SO THERE ARE TWO PEOPLE THAT KNOW. AND THIS IS NOT BEING SHARED BECAUSE WE SHOULD BE MORE LIKE MELEE AND SMASH 4 AND JUST DO THE LITTLE KID HYPE THING?
Come on Shears, this is ridiculous.
Just wait like the rest of us, impatient as ****.

On the side note, it could mean
idk new 64 version on wiiu

orrr

they let us stream 64 on VGBC twitch

Last edited:

Sedda

Smash Champion
they already let us stream 64 on vgbc KAHNU

I'm exited for the announcement. if clubba and shears think its big, then im on board

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
they already let us stream 64 on vgbc KAHNU

I'm exited for the announcement. if clubba and shears think its big, then im on board
im not excited at all
there isnt any hint on what it is so idgaf

\\Killer//

Smash Journeyman
I know what it is!
Hyrule is going to replace DreamLand as the official starting stage. ^^
Its about time you guys realize what's the most neutral stage in the game.

Last edited:

Fireblaster

Smash Lord
I'm predicting a tournament or major event that involves several smash games including 64. This has to be something that applies to all smash games and for whatever reason is something that gimr/vgbootcamp is announcing. Unless someone else can try to correct me or guess other ideas, a tournament/event seems the most likely announcement.

Last edited:

Capos

Smash Apprentice
I'm predicting a tournament or major event that involves several smash games including 64. This has to be something that applies to all smash games and for whatever reason is something that gimr/vgbootcamp is announcing. Unless someone else can try to correct me, a tournament/event seems the most likely announcement.
I saw somewhere that it was a major tournament in NoVA. Sheers, Clubba, Nintendude, all from VA/MD and all hyped. This is my guess as well.

The Star King

Smash Hero
I'm predicting a tournament or major event that involves several smash games including 64. This has to be something that applies to all smash games and for whatever reason is something that gimr/vgbootcamp is announcing. Unless someone else can try to correct me or guess other ideas, a tournament/event seems the most likely announcement.
sponsored by Nintendo

Top Bottom