• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ever Dream About SSBB?

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Yes. I was in Ness' Break the Targets testing out his ability to find that they had increased his power. The BtT stage was small too.:confused:

1338h4x

Smash Apprentice
I dreampt of Django from Boktai appearing in the game.

Well, the series is by Hideo Kojima, who got Snake into the game. The only thing holding Django back is his lack of popularity outside Japan. >_<

Flok

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well Flok, if only you had harnessed your mad dreaming skills, you might have told him. but you probably backed out of the dream in confusion, uncertainty, or fright. See, I often have dialogue with people in my dreams, and strangely, it appears to come straight from my consciousness, like I say things as I'm thinking them, and thinking in my sleep [lingually lucid shall we say]. Not just random neural firings of the lingual parts of my brain.

It's also possible that Sakurai was having that very same dream, and you could have influenced him, man.Well, maybe...I have a weird theory about dreams and the planes of consciousness on which they all occur.

I'll try to have that dream in the coming weeks, and see if I can meet you and Sakurai there on the planes.

What should I tell him for you, if I succeed?
You're talking about planes as in airplanes?

Well, the only thing I really want in SSBB is Classic Mega Man as a smasher, so you could tell him that for me.

Sadly I cannot control what I can say in my dreams, I just reply automatically, as if I am just watching somebody else's eyesight. I also did not back out or get confused by this dream, I just randomly or usually at the best moment wake up. But I do have an escaping method of escaping nightmares, which I see return to my latest nightmares everytime. But I am unable to describe how I escape my nightmares, so don't bother asking.

KidSmash

Smash Journeyman
I dreamed that Miyamoto told me in person that it would be most likely for Toad and Birdo to be on the game...(this was before SSBB announcement)

Then aweek later, I dreamed that i was playing SSBB, useing Mario, when all of a sudden, a shadowy figure appears, then shots a gigantic beam from its hand, then the shadow steps forward, and it was Miyamoto! then i woke up, gasping

Tetsuwan_Geno

Smash Rookie
On the Pacific 'Ring of Fire'. Yay, volcanoes!
Then aweek later, I dreamed that i was playing SSBB, useing Mario, when all of a sudden, a shadowy figure appears, then shots a gigantic beam from its hand, then the shadow steps forward, and it was Miyamoto! then i woke up, gasping
Miyamoto as a playable character.. Both interesting and hilarious.

My dreams have been incoherent as of late, but for the first week after I saw the trailer, I always saw Metaknight somehow. The first night I recall watching four people play SSBB as him at once, but for some reason Metaknight had the ability to use copy abilities without swallowing a person first, so two of the players had a Metaknight with Fox's ears and tail...

Luigi_Legend

Smash Cadet
I had a dream that Luigi noticed Snake pulled his rocket launcher out and was about to shoot him with it. He then jumped real high in the air after Snake fired his missle and grabbed a Super Mushroom. As he was doin that, Fox came out of nowhere and started blastin Luigi with his Arwing. And then Falco shoots a bomb from his Arwing at Fox's...havin his crash. Luig then jumps up on Falco's Arwing and pulls him out as they are dukin it out on top f it while it is till goin.

-Legend :luigi:

Eaode

Smash Champion
I had one a long time ago, not particularly about SSB, but Ill share it anyways...

I was in the forest with a bunch of guys (doin't know who they were, there were like 7 tho) and we were all kinda dressed like link (we had swords, shields, and the green hats.) and we were just walking. We came into a clearing in the middle of the forest. and then all of these wolves came out of the trees ahead of us. It was kinda like a LOTR scene. We were slasing at them and fighting them, with no question or anything. I think one guy might've died or something, cause we left him. but we defeated all of them and continued in the woods for quite some time. And then the dream went into sort of a loop, and we kept fighting the wolves over and over again, and the same things kept happenning. (somehow we didn't run out of guys, though) and that was it.

The freaky thing was, like two months later a Twilight Princess update is given, and the announce the whole wolf transformation thing. I was like o_O;;

nux23

Smash Ace
I was snake(this was a night mare(TRUE ONE!)) I was in a box behind mario.and I choked him to death.I saw kirby next to me, and for some reason I blew into his mouth and it turned into a hot air balloon. I went up to a different cliff and saw zero suit saumas. The worst part about this was that she was a she-male.

Kokichi

Skia Oura
BRoomer
I dreampt of Django from Boktai appearing in the game.

Well, the series is by Hideo Kojima, who got Snake into the game. The only thing holding Django back is his lack of popularity outside Japan. >_<
That didn't stop Marth or Roy from being in, two completely unknown characters (and Mr. G&W to some extent, too).

greenblob

Smash Lord
A few nights ago, I dreamt that I was playing a demo version of Brawl at the local tech store. I was playing Kirby who had a ninja-esque projectile (the one from Kirby Super Star) and my opponent was Fox. I was gloating about how Kirby's darts/stars/throwing knives (forgot which one) was cutting through his lasers.

bijoukaiba

Smash Journeyman
Wow, this thread seems to have died... dreamless sleeping, anyone?

I had a dream about a week ago where there was a three-on-one team battle in a new Starfox stage. It was taken from the factory level at Darkice Mines (which is funny, because the factory has tons of hot lava everywhere).

Anyway, the black team (yes, I dreamt that Black was a new team color) had only one character, in the form of Samurai Goroh. He was wearing a black leather jacket over his kanji-shirt and had black jeans on.

The blue team was Captain Falcon, Marth, and Zamus.

Not really much happened, but I would guess that it was also a sign that Krystal was in Brawl as well in my dream.

WoapGang

Mighty Soul of Woapgang
3DS FC
3411-2904-8277
A week ago i had another dream of me playing a demo, all ican remember is a char select screen. I saw a 3d rep of Fox when i picked him

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
i had a dream a week ago of seeing a new trailer for brawl. Sonic was revealed and i was mad cuz i didnt see mega man. But then I heard the music from Cloudman's stage (MM7) in the background and i knew he was in. :)

OnYourMark

オンヨマク いつも
OnYourMark said:
Hey, I'd definately want Stevie in SSBB. He's like my Ausie Idol. lol.
I think there' something wrong with you. He is the most ******** thing I've ever seen (though John Howards coming close with John Edwards)
WHAT?! Steve Irwin is one of the most worth-while people to watch on TV.
Sorry about the delayed response...

Burning Lava

Smash Journeyman
I swear I've described this before somewhere, but anyway here goes again...

Yeah, I had to laugh a little when reading the thread title, and thinking of all us poor souls who don't ever truly stop thinking about Smash... even while asleep!

So my dream happened sometime (can't remember) before the first trailer was shown... back before we really knew much about the Wiis graphical capabilities. (Just that one little Wii promotional trailer.) So yeah, I don't remember much of it now, but all I can say is that everything was really GLOSSY! Like every character's texture was super shiny. I guess back then, I hadn't really seen much of what the next-gen graphics could be like (no 360) so my brain just tried to "simulate" what better graphics would be like for SSB. Anyway, just imagine Mario in the opening of SSBM, where he's still a trophy and really shiny. Everyone pretty much looked like that.

I was really confused because it was at some friend of a friends house or something, and I was like "WHY DON'T I KNOW ABOUT THIS!??!? I've been following this game forever!" I just couldn't believe I had let it slip past my radar all the way until it was released... I mean, I guess at that point, it would have meant I missed the Wii launch as well. (Or maybe back then the game was still supposed to launch with the system as far as we knew, so that makes more sense.)

So yeah, SSBB is just Melee in UBER-GLOSS mode.

SuperDoodleMan's dream is hilarious, it reminds me of some of my own wacked out senseless dreams.

KalimariDark

Smash Apprentice
I had two dreams about SSBB recently that I remembered for about a day, but now I forget them ;_; And I never have dreams, either.

bijoukaiba

Smash Journeyman
Not exactly an SSBB dream, but I gotta post it. It was the night after I watched "Godfather" for the first time.

I was watching Adult Swim, and they announced that a Smash Bros. anime would be airing soon, and they gave a preview episode.

It was in Luigi's mansion, but instead of ghosts everywhere, there were zombies. I was playing as Captain Falcon, but his name was "Bobby Fisher" instead (like the chess player). Why not Bart? Anyway, he used his gun to kill off zombies and you had to eat food to restore your energy. The final part of my dream, Captain Falcon was eating dinner with none other than Commander-and-Chief #43... George W. Bush. It was similar to the scene where the Godfather's son (forgot his name, played by Al Pacino) was eating with some enemies and had to kill them.

But yeah, one part that sticks out in my mind was when Bush said to him- "Y'all are just doin' this to get to the romantic cutscene with Samus Aran.":laugh::laugh:

I woke up a few moments later, and I was laughing.

So... I guess Captain Falcon will be returning (then again, everyone knows it), food (as an item) will be returning, Luigi's mansion will make an appearance (possibly as a stage?) or the ghosts will, and maybe there'll be some sort of chemistry incorporated in Brawl between Falcon and Samus? :chuckle: (maybe in a cutscene for a "Story Mode" or in an opening movie or trailer)

bijoukaiba

Smash Journeyman
I wonder what I've been eating/drinking that makes me dream so much about Brawl...

Very short dream, I don't remember much about it, but Falcon drove onto the Animal Crossing Stage using the Blue Falcon. Return of character intros, maybe?

Sgt.Frog

Smash Apprentice
Yup, sure have. The only one I remember was a few weeks ago.
As soon as I wake up every morning I wipe my eyes, grab my Wiimote, flick the TV on, turn the Wii on, Go to Internet Channel, Favourites, Brawl Dojo.
It's part of my daily routine, the first thing I do :laugh:

Anyhoo, I woke up, did the previous stuff, and saw Falco confirmed.
Except this time, they said he had a 'new flavour', like Sakurai said.
He now had two different costumes, SFA costume, and one similar to his SFC look.
And it explained how he was controlled completely differently now, and that he used the cannon from this picture:

It was weird, and I was somewhat excited, despite me disliking Falco. I went on ONM straight away and posted about it XD
I'm so sad, that's all I remember :p

B_Smash07

Smash Apprentice
YES I DID. i dreamed i got it but it only used the mote+nunchuck and then i dreamed luigi wasnt in it or dr. mario or sonic. the i was using waluigi and clubbing a black yoshi with a golf club, and i had to actually move. then something happened and i KNEW it was a dream. i lost a match against a computer. then i woke up and my sheets ere wet O_o

Top Bottom