• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Events Hack

Nessgod

Smash Cadet
It has come to my understanding that no one has even udder-ed a word about editing events
in Solo mode, but I was thinking if it could be possible to edit the events?

Maybe, it's possible.
But will anyone give it a try?
Possibly Not.

I very doubt Brawlbox will do much of anything for events, let alone the whole 1-Player mode.
Program editor for the events?
I've searched, and I've come up with zip.

So would anyone create a program to do such a thing?
Thats for all of us to find out.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Yeah I personally didn't like Brawl's event matches nearly as much as Melee's. If it's possible, someone should definitely edit a few of the events to make them more interesting.

pT_DeviLz

Smash Rookie
Yeah I personally didn't like Brawl's event matches nearly as much as Melee's. If it's possible, someone should definitely edit a few of the events to make them more interesting.
Agreed. the only event that was good was the Ganondorf against Link, Pit, and Zelda

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
I rly didn't feel like they spent all that much time on the events in brawl as they did in Melee. They just didn't appeal to me. In Melee, i seriously like to replay the events just cuz they're fun. Brawl's seem like a chore -_-. Now, i'm not sayin i don't like brawl, it's a fun game, it's just the lack of fun events. (And wifi lag lulz)

Nessgod

Smash Cadet
I rly didn't feel like they spent all that much time on the events in brawl as they did in Melee. They just didn't appeal to me. In Melee, i seriously like to replay the events just cuz they're fun. Brawl's seem like a chore -_-. Now, i'm not sayin i don't like brawl, it's a fun game, it's just the lack of fun events. (And wifi lag lulz)

Yes, Event Match #51 was probably the most challenging to melee on the events, but they did have some really great and fun events.

Top Bottom