• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event Preview: Super Smash Con

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Indeed, not many Lucas, I think even Pink Fresh dropped it and got back to Pit.
He still uses Lucas, every once in a while. At least his Pit is getting better. More true Pit mains than Dark Pit mains.
And Mewtwo is arguably the worst character in the game. He was the only DLC character allowed at EVO, and still no one used him. :(
Now we have Ryu to save the day, but not Suzaku Castle, the one series you'd think would have a legal stage to it. Mewtwo is the worst though. Atleast I got him for free.

CptJPuff

Smash Journeyman
Is Smash 4 killing Melee? I think so. Please don't hurt us anymore.. We just want to be free...

I don't have a picture of the Smash 4 viewer count when it was at it's peak, but wasn't it at 175,00? Someone correct me on this.

There's no way Smash 4 is killing Melee when you compare the viewer counts.

You sound disappointed
No, I'm just really surprised.

Last edited:

CNMNE

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CNMNE
3DS FC
2895-8158-1141
Well, when they add Shantae y'all best believe the meta bout to evolve, tournament restructures and all.

shadee88

Smash Apprentice

I don't have a picture of the Smash 4 viewer count when it was at it's peak, but wasn't it at 175,00? Someone correct me on this.

There's no way Smash 4 is killing Melee when you compare the viewer counts.

No, I'm just really surprised.
Actually during the early stages of Brawl, Brawl initially killed Melee but Melee has resurrected later on.....

Dessa

Smash Journeyman
I dunno, I can see Pichu coming back if for no other reason than clones are easier to put in than all-new characters. Though I think Ivysaur and Squirtle should get their shot before him.

Top Bottom