• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event 7: Pokemon Battle code

The_Master_E

Smash Rookie
It's always been a dream of mine to play Event 7 with more than just that CPU Pikachu.

Surely one could create a code to make it so?

Also, if you're reading this PMDT (and I know you are), can we have this as a Special Brawl option? The only thing better than having it in Melee would be having it in P:M!

flieskiller

Smash Journeyman
It's always been a dream of mine to play Event 7 with more than just that CPU Pikachu.

Surely one could create a code to make it so?
You can play that with the Crazy Mod: http://smashboards.com/threads/crazy-mod-the-melee-modification-in-a-memory-card-save-file.382954/

Check my own save file 0 and 1: PKMN Battle/Hyrule

With the Crazy Mod, you can make other players can't attack each others except with Pokémons and Warp Stars. In addition to that, you can make the AI only go collect items, like the event 7.

The_Master_E

Smash Rookie
Thanks!

Now all that's left is something for P:M and/or Brawl, and I'm happy as a clam!

The_Master_E

Smash Rookie
I tried out the code, but apparently the match doesn't end if the other player's stocks are reduced to 0. In fact, you can have no players on the screen if you SD afterwards.

Top Bottom